"Find Her"

Virgil

Waking up from the uncomfortable position I was in, I looked to the chair next to me and didn't see Vivian.

I looked at Carlos to see him cuddled up next to his girlfriend.

It's ten. Vivian never gets up so early unless she's forced to.

Sighing, I left the room and shut the door after me.

"Kayla." I called over one of the nurses. "Have you seen Vivian?"

"Yeah. She left at five in the morning." Kayla replied and I held my phone out, calling Chase as I left the hospital.

"This better be important-"

"Is Vivian with you?" I asked and he went quiet. "Chase, is she with you?"

"No. Where the fuck is she?" He said, clearly pissed.

"Fuck." I muttered and got into my car. "She's gone. Nurse said she walked out at five in the morning and she hasn't returned."

"That's not like her. She never gets up so early." Chase replied and I know he's on his way here.

"Maybe she didn't sleep. I'm going around to look for her. I'll get men to search for her as well." I hung up and called the others, giving them orders to search for Vivian until she's found.

Vivian

"Ma'am." Someone nudged me and I opened my eyes to see I'm in a cafe. "Ma'am, how did you get in here?"

"Uh...I don't know." I groaned as I sat up, wincing at the pain in my side. I lifted my shirt to see stitches. "Oh my God." I panicked.

"Ma'am, stay here. I'm going to call the police." She said and walked away. I quickly stood up and ran out, keeping a hand on my side.

What the fuck happened last night?

I searched my pockets for my phone and didn't feel it. I went into an alley and leaned onto the wall of a building, groaning at the pain.

Oh. My. God.

My kidney. Did they take it?

And then everything came back to me fast and my head throbbed with pain.

Flashback
"Vivian, nice to see you again." Ben leaned down, staring at me. "I see you listened and came out here."

"What do you want? I have to be back at the hospital. And I only came because you said you'd give me answers. Did you purposely hurt Carlos?" I asked, glaring at him.

"Maybe." Ben smirked and stepped closer. He shoved a pill into my mouth and held a gun to my head, holding a tight grip to my neck. "Swallow it."

And I did, afraid he'd actually kill me.

"Now, you're going to tell me the truth." He put his gun away and pushed me down on the park bench. My eyes widened slightly as he held out a knife. "Are you really the mother of George?"

"Who wants to...know?" My vision started to get blurry as he moved around a bit.

A gasp escaped my lips as he plunged the knife into my side, grabbing my jaw hard and making me look at him, showing me he isn't playing games.

"N-n-no." I breathed out, feeling my eyes roll to the back of my head.
End of flashback

"Oh God." I groaned out and placed a hand on my side.

At least he didn't take my kidney.

But why does he always bring me to this cafe?

I stood up straight and left the alley, beginning to walk to the direction I think the hospital is in.

"Hey!" A voice shouted and I turned just as a man grabbed my arm.

"Let me go!" I screamed before he could say something. People stared and I kicked his leg. He grabbed me by the waist and I screamed out in pain as he pushed on my wound.

I threw my head forward, hitting him. He quickly let me go and I went running down the street.

"Leave her alone!" I heard people shout at the man and I'm thankful they're distracting him from coming towards me.

Virgil

"I can't find her." I told Chase, walking into Carlos's hospital room.

"I said I don't know." Carlos told Chase and I'm afraid Chase will start to beat him.

"Keep checking. No one stops until she's here." Chase said and sat on the chair as he rubbed his forehead, looking angry and confused.

My phone rang and I answered, looking at the caller ID. It's Aliyah.

"We can't find her, Virgil. Should we wait at home in case she comes by?" Aliyah asked as I made my way out of the hospital.

"Do whatever. Just make sure she's found. Chase isn't so happy right now." I said as I got into my car.

"Well, no shit. He's in love with the girl and he won't even admit it." Sam said, taking the phone from Aliyah.

"That's how Chase is." I mumbled and hung up as I looked outside of the window, turning my car off.

And a phone on the ground caught my eyes. It's hidden in the shadow of the building.

I got out of the car and went to get the phone. It's definitely Vivian's. She has a pig case.

I went into the hospital and quickly made my way to Carlos's room.

"Her phone. It was outside." I said and Chase looked up at me. He stood up and took it from me.

"Her password is: piggyloves." Carlos said and I watched as Chase typed it in. The phone opened to messages.

"What the fuck.." Chase muttered, rubbing his forehead. "Ben."

"He has her?" I furrowed my eyebrows as Chase shoved the phone into my hands.

"She said his name. How the fuck does she know him?" Chase said and kicked the equipment table. I pulled him back.

"Calm down. You getting angry won't help her." I reminded him and he looked away from me.

I'm thankful that Carlos's girlfriend isn't here to see this. She had work and had to leave.

Carlos's phone rang and I looked away from him as he answered.

"Guys." We turned to Carlos. "It's Vivian." He muttered.

Chase took the phone from him and held it to his ear.

"Tell me where you are." Chase said and it was silent for a while. "Vivian." He began to sound worried. "Vivian, answer me."

It was silent for a long time and Chase lowered the phone and I can tell he's trying to force himself not to break the phone. I took it and handed the phone to Carlos.

"Track where the call came from and send me the location." Chase said and left the room.

Sighing, I called Aiden and told him to start tracking where the call came from.

~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed!

Don't forget to comment and/or vote! Thank you for reading❤️

Until then✌🏼