"Stay Away From Me"

Heyyy! How are you all doing today? Remember you're important and a blessing. Thank you for waking up everyday and being the strong person you are. 🥰💗

"Guys, we're going out!" I shouted as Aliyah, Sam, and I went downstairs.

"And where are you going dressed like that?" Chase asked and grabbed my hand, pulling me towards him before I could leave.

I'm wearing black booty shorts and a red, laced crop top that's tight on my body. My hair is curled and hanging loose and I have light makeup on.

"Just to a diner." I slightly shrugged and Chase stared at me, not believing me. "What?"

"You're going to a diner dressed like this?" He said, raining an eyebrow and placing his hands on my waist.

"We'll wait outside." Aliyah muttered and smirked, walking out with Sam.

"Chase, please. We just want to have fun tonight." I pouted and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Change." He said, letting me go. I stood still and he gave me a look.

"No." I replied and let go of him as I walked towards the door. He grabbed my hand. "Chase-"

"Just keep this on at all times." He said, placing a ring on my index finger. "Don't take it off no matter what. Understand?"

"Yeah." I replied, staring at the ring. "Can I have a kiss?" I smiled sheepishly and looked up at him.

Chase chuckled softly and pecked my lips. I frowned and met his eyes.

"That's it?" I muttered and he smirked. Chase went to walk away and I grabbed his hand.

I placed my hands on his cheeks and pressed my lips against his. Chase leaned into it, pulling my body against his.

"Be good." Chase said, letting me go and I looked up at him, smiling.

"I'm not a little kid." I stated and took a step back. "You should say that to the girls watching us through the window."

Chase turned and saw Sam and Aliyah. He turned back to me, looking amused.

"Bye." I waved to him and walked out.

"Since when?" Sam asked as we got into the car. I smiled, looking up at them.

"We're not together. Just..." I stayed silent, finally noticing. He's going to use me like Amanda and all those other girls, isn't he?

"Just what?" Aliyah asked, focusing on the road as she drove.

"Nothing." I chuckled, hiding the bit of pain.

But then again, I'm the one who's wanting this as well. He drives me insane.

But I won't let it happen anymore. I have self respect and I refuse to be played by him.

I'm stupid enough to already fall for it, but I'll be strong enough to push the feeling away.

Maybe.

**************************************

Aliyah, Sam, and I got back to the mansion. We were at the club and it wasn't all that fun. I just sat alone at the bar and texted Cara the entire time. Anyone who approached me, I would ignore.

When we went inside, the guys were all in the living room. Aliyah, Sam, and I went upstairs to change into comfortable clothing.

I wore gray sweatpants and a large, black t-shirt. Sam made me go downstairs with her and Aliyah. She never lets me sleep.

I took my seat next to Carlos and leaned my head on his shoulder. He put his arm around me and held me close.

"Are you okay?" Carlos asked and I hid my head in his chest. "What happened?"

"I feel like an idiot." I whispered and he ran his hand through my hair. I pulled back and could feel Chase staring at me, but I refuse to look up at him.

"We should drink." Amanda said, walking out of the kitchen. And I wonder how long she's been here.

Was she fooling with Chase while I was gone?

That shouldn't matter to me, but I can't help my jealousy.

My body is on fire with the thought of his hands all over me and my lips are starting to feel lonely without his.

I sound crazy.

"Vivian." Logan threw a pillow at me, bringing me back to reality. "The fuck has you so deep in your thoughts?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said, too quickly. "Nothing." I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "I'm going to bed."

"No, don't leave me." Sam frowned as I stood up. "Stay, please?"

"I'm tired." I muttered and gave her a small smile before waking away and going upstairs. I went into Sam's room, knowing Aliyah will be with Aiden all night.

I laid on the bed and put the large blanket over me, snuggling on the bed and grabbing my phone, scrolling through Instagram.

The door opened and I didn't bother to look back. It was silent and I turned to look, feeling a bit scared since the person didn't say anything or move.

"What's wrong?" Chase asked, studying me. I sighed and looked away from him. "Did I do something?"

"I want to be left alone." I mumbled. "So, leave me alone."

"What did I do?" Chase stepped towards me and I sat up.

"Can you just leave me alone? This was a mistake, okay? You can continue messing with Amanda. Just leave me the fuck alone." I said and frustratedly wiped away the tear that escaped my eye.

Chase walked out without another word. I put my face in my hands and cried.

Why the hell am I crying? I'm the one pushing him away.

~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed!

Sorry for the short chapter.

Don't forget to comment and/or vote! Thank you for reading❤️

Until then✌🏼