"Too Much Blood"

Nate

"What do you mean she's gone?" I forced myself to stay calm as the guard explained what happened again.

"I didn't know. Sh-she just ran." He said, not daring to meet my eyes.

"What's going on? Can we sleep without noise for one night?" Aiden grumbled, making his way towards us.

"Find her. Now!" I shouted. "Why the fuck did you just stand there? You couldn't chase her down?"

"Calm down." Aiden went to put a hand on my shoulder and I turned, giving him a cold look. "They'll find her." He said.

"Get Virgil and Logan. No one sleeps until she's found." I ordered and walked off to get my gun.

Once I had my gun, I went downstairs and grabbed my shoes.

"Nate, I-"

Not wanting to hear the guard talk anymore, I shot him without looking up. I heard the thud of his body.

"Make sure it gets cleaned up." I said before leaving the building through the elevator.

Vivian

"Yes! I want that one." I smiled widely at the lady. She smiled back and scooped the ice cream onto the cone. "Thank you."

I paid and walked out with my ice cream, feeling better.

I'd marry ice cream in a heartbeat if I could.

Walking down the street, I hummed to myself, enjoying the night air. It's a bit chilly since it's September, but I love autumn.

Someone bumped into me, causing my ice cream cone to fall to the floor.

"I'm so sorry." I looked up at the man and he sighed. "Let me buy you another one." He insisted.

"No, it's fine." I mumbled, looking back down at my ice cream.

"I insist. It'll make me feel better for doing that." He said, looking at my ice cream as well.

"Okay. Only because you're begging to buy me one." I muttered and heard a chuckle from him as I walked towards the ice cream shop.

This time, I got cotton candy flavor on a waffle cone. Man, I love food.

Shut up. And stop eating like a pig. The handsome man is staring at you.

Listening to my mind, I stopped eating the way I was before. The man laughed softly before raising his thumb and wiping some ice cream off the corner of my lips.

He slowly raised it and licked it off his thumb slowly. And I couldn't hold back the disgusted look on my face.

His cheeks burned pink and I looked away, still feeling grossed out.

The man doesn't even know me.

"Thank you for this. I should really get going now though." I muttered and walked away before he had a chance to speak.

That man is weird.

After some time, I found myself at the beach, staring out at the water.

I've always hated the beach. It was the last place I was at with my parents and brother. The beach reminds me of them so much.

With one last deep breath, I walked away from the beach. My ice cream melted a bit on my hands and I licked it off before licking the ice cream that went on the cone.

A yawn escaped my lips and I decided to head back towards the penthouse.

Turning around, something hard came in contact with my head, sending me to the floor.

"My ice cream!" I frowned and looked up to see a lady holding her hand to her mouth.

"I'm so sorry." She said and quickly helped me up. "I-I saw you lurking around and staring and I thought you were some creep."

"Lady, I don't even know you!" I groaned and held a hand to my head as the pain starting kicking in. "You hit me with a rock!?"

"I'm so so sorry." The lady said, looking like she means it. "Let me help."

"I'll be fine." I stepped away from her and began walking away, holding my hand to my bloody head.

Can this night get any worse?

Hey, you're the one who snuck out.

Because of you!

I ignored my thoughts and continued making my way back to the penthouse.

***********************************

I finally made it to the door and didn't see any of the guards. Sighing, I knocked on the door and waited.

No one came to the door.

I banged my fists against the door and waited again.

The door opened and I looked up to see a shocked looking Sam.

"Finally. I'm so tired." I yawned, walking inside

"My, God. What happened to your head?" Sam asked, stopping me from sitting on the couch. She held a phone to her ear. "Nate, she's back, but she's not in good condition."

"Shhh. I'm fine." I held a finger to her lips. Hands went on my hips and I turned to see Aliyah. "Heyyy."

"She's loosing too much blood." Aliyah said and helped me to the kitchen. Pain pierced in my forearm as she put a needle in, injecting me with something.

She began wiping the blood off my head and I sat silently, wincing from time to time

Soon, the front door opened and voices came towards the kitchen.

Aliyah finished wiping the blood and I turned back to see some guards, Nate, Virgil, Logan, and Aiden.

"Come here." I muttered and opened my arms. Aiden walked into them, hugging me back. "Sleepy bye."

"We gave her some...to keep her....too much blood." I could barely hear what Aliyah was saying.

"Hey, stay awake." Aiden said, gently patting my cheek as I leaned onto him. "Vivian."

"Shhh." I whispered and fell into darkness.

~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed!

Don't forget to comment and/or vote! Thank you for reading❤️

Until then✌🏼