"Fake Proposal"

I stared at Chase as he stared back at me. We just got done arguing. It wasn't a major one. He wants to watch Twilight and I want to watch Mean Girls.

"But boyfriend." I whined, pouting. Chase smiled and pecked my lips. I didn't kiss him back.

"Kiss me and we'll watch what you want." He said, his lips against my lips.

I stared into his eyes, still not kissing him back. Chase pulled back and stared at me.

I gripped his shirt and pulled him towards me, kissing him hard. Chase kissed me back, gripping my waist.

"Thank you." I smirked, slipping the remote out of his hand and putting Mean Girls on.

Chase chuckled and pulled me close to his side. He rested his head on mine as the movie began playing.

I turned the tv off and sighed.

"I'm bored." I mumbled and Chase made me look at him. "You know, we should-"

"Everyone is still awake; it's not happening." He said and stopped me from putting my hand under his shirt.

"You're no fun." I muttered and kissed him. Chase kissed me back and I pulled him closer, laying back on the bed.

"Vivian-"

"It's just kissing, Cha-cha. I can be a good girl." I stated and he playfully rolled his eyes, kissing me again.

"Maybe I don't want you to be a good girl." He said against my lips, smirking as he took my shirt off of me.

I chuckled softly and kissed him, putting no space between our bodies.

*Next day*

"Vivian, I'm home!" Chase shouted from downstairs. I quickly ran out of his room and down the stairs.

I ignored the pain in my chest as I jumped on Chase, hugging him tightly. He held me in his arms, making sure he doesn't drop me.

"I've only been gone for two hours." He stated and held up a smoothie.

"Thank you, my kind sir." I said and kissed his cheek before getting down.

"I think I deserve more than a kiss on the cheek." Chase muttered, pulling me back into his arms.

"Sam is waiting for you outside." Aliyah mentioned, walking towards us.

"Give me a kiss, or I'll shoot you." Chase said and a smirk formed on my lips as I placed my smoothie down.

"You wouldn't." I said, opening the door and walking out.

A gunshot rang out and I jumped, screaming my ass off.

"Chase, God fucking damnit!" I couldn't stop myself from saying and heard his laughter erupt from inside.

I walked back inside and gave him a quick peck on the lips. He pulled me back and my legs felt weak as our lips moved slowly.

I pulled back and bit my lip, making him stare at my lips.

"I love you." I said and walked away, going back outside.

"I love you more." Chase called out after me and I blew him a kiss.

"You two should get married already." Sam said as I got into the car.

"Should I propose?" I wiggled my eyebrows and she nodded, starting to drive once I had my seatbelt on.

"Boo!" I screamed and put a hand to my chest. I turned to see Logan, Aiden, and Virgil in the back.

"What's with people scaring me?" I scowled and they smiled at me. "Anyway, where are we going?" I asked.

"A field trip." Logan replied, putting his window down and sticking his head out.

"Logan!" Sam scolded, putting his window back up once his head was in the car.

I took a short deep breath, feeling pain in my chest.

"Can we stop at a ring store?" I asked and Sam raised an eyebrow. "I'm going to propose to Chase."

The guys began to laugh in the back and I flicked them off.

"It's a pretend one." I said and Sam pulled up to a jewelry store. We all got out of the car and went inside.

My phone rang and Chase's name popped up on the screen.

"I was just going to call you." I said into the phone.

"Oh really? What a pleasant surprise." Lou said and I froze. "Your precious lover thinks I won't kill him." Lou laughed.

I put the phone on speaker, everything in my body going still.

"My beautiful, Angel. Are you there?" Lou spoke, getting impatient.

"Where is Chase?" I forced myself to stay calm. "What did you do to him?" I asked.

"He won't be alive for long, Angel." He said and hung up. I began to cry.

"Let's go." Sam said and we quickly rushed to the car. She drove as fast as she could and I would tell her to slow down, but I'm busy crying.

Soon, we made it to the house. Guards laid dead around the place.

"They took him." I cried out, running into the house. "Oh, God! Aliyah!"

"We need the medics!" Aiden shouted, quickly rushing towards Aliyah. She was shot in the side.

"I'm fine. G-go search for Ch-Chase." She struggled to get her words out. "They l-left not t-to long ago."

Sam, Virgil, and Logan ran back to the car to look for Chase. I put pressure on Aliyah's wound, waiting for the medics to come inside.

We helped put her on the stretcher and Aiden left in the ambulance with her, leaving me all alone.

George is at Jimmy's place and he has guards with him, so he's okay.

A sob escaped my lips and I fell to my knees.

Please don't let him die on me, God.

I'm sorry for everything I've done. Just don't take away the one good thing from me.

~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed!

Sorry for the short chapter.

Don't forget to comment and/or vote! Thank you for reading❤️

Until then✌🏼