"Where Is He"

"You look tired." Dylan said, laying beside me in my room. "Carlos wanted me to let you know that he's going out on a date."

"What? Why didn't he tell me himself?" I asked and grabbed my phone from the nightstand, calling Carlos.

"Here we go." Carlos sighed as he answered. "I didn't tell you because you'd keep asking questions."

"I thought we were best friends." I joked and Carlos chuckled softly along with Dylan. "Have fun, Carly. Let me know how it goes."

"Alright, baby girl. Bye." We hung up and I turned to Dylan.

"Baby girl?" He raised an eyebrow and I smiled, leaning onto him.

"It's my nickname. He's called me that since we were in high school. And sometimes I call him Carly." I explained briefly.

Dylan's phone rang and he looked at the caller ID before turning to me.

"Chase?" I raised an eyebrow and he nodded. "Why does he always call you when we're together?" I frowned.

"I'll come by later. I promise." Dylan said and kissed me. I pulled him even closer, deepening the kiss. "Bye."

"Bye." I finally let him go and he left the room. I grabbed my phone and looked through my contacts.

I'm bored and there's no one to hang out with.

Might as well take a jog.

*********************************

My gray sweatshirt is on with the hoodie on my head. I'm wearing black shorts and sneakers. Headphones are plugged in my ears with my music blasting loud.

I kept my eyes forward as I breathed heavily from already running a mile. I stopped to drink some of my water.

"Vivian?" I turned back to see Veronica and Chase. He has an arm around her shoulders, and I hate to admit that it bothers me. "What are you doing out here?" She asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" I raised an eyebrow and looked away, drinking some more water.

"George has been asking for you a lot lately." She said, not leaving me alone.

"I'll visit him later. Excuse me." I walked away from them and played my music again. I began to jog, running faster than before.

She just gets on my nerves so easily.

********************************

"Hey." I looked up at Logan and gave him a small smile. "Here to see me? Or George?" He asked.

"George." I gave him a playful wink as he rolled his eyes at me. "Where's Aiden?"

"He's been out for a few days." Virgil said, making Logan and I turn to him. He's wearing a very tight shirt, showing off his muscular body and the tattoo sleeves on his arms.

"Has anyone contacted him?" I asked and they shook their heads. "Okay.."

I forced myself not to panic.

"Text me places he could be at." I said to Logan and opened the door, quickly walking out.

"Vivian." Veronica stopped me. "Chase and I were just talking about you." She said.

"Excuse me-"

"There will be an event in three days and you'll be coming-"

"Move out of my fucking way." I pushed past her and rushed to my car, getting in.

I drove out and my phone chimed. I looked to see a place that Logan texted me.

Fucking hell Aiden.

My phone rang and I answered it. The call connected to the car speaker.

"I think I'm already in love." Carlos said as I took a right turn. "I want you to meet her, Vivian. She's amazing."

"Sure. Can I call you back? Now's not a good time." I said and hung up before he could say anything.

After a while, I made it to some damaged building. I got out of the car and quickly went into the building, looking around the place.

"Aiden!?" I shouted. "Aiden, please!" I pointed the flashlight from my phone around the place. "Aiden!?"

Nothing.

I left the building and looked around it. He's nowhere to be found around here.

I started calling him, but he didn't answer. Worry and fear rushed through my body as I got into my car, locking the doors.

I couldn't stop the tears from rolling down my cheeks. And I called Chase.

"What do you want?" He answered, already irritated.

I hung up and put my phone on the other seat. It rang a few times and I let it.

Where the fuck is he?

~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed!

Sorry for the short chapter.

Don't forget to comment and/or vote! Thank you for reading❤️

Until then✌🏼