"Tent Comes Down"

Sorry for the short chapter.

"How does your wound feel?" Carlos asked as we walked into the dining area.

It's been two weeks since I woke up from the coma. Things have been so much better.

"The same." I replied and kissed Chase's cheek before taking my seat next to Sam.

"I'm so glad you two are back together." Aliyah said, sighing in relief.

"Not me. Now Chase will steal Vivian from me every night. Who am I supposed to cuddle with now?" Sam muttered and rolled her eyes.

"We can cuddle whenever you want." I said and Chase shook his head.

"We can have a sleepover." George said to Sam. "How about we all make a tent in the living room?"

Chase and I made eye contact. He nodded once and I furrowed my eyebrows. He gave me a look, sighing.

"Oh!" I gasped and he shook his head, laughing a bit. "Okay. Let's do it, George."

"Yes!" George cheered and began shoving food into his mouth.

This kid spends too much time with me.

I laughed to myself and silently ate my food.

When we finished eating, I helped the maids clean up until they forced me to leave the kitchen.

"Awe, you're wearing the necklace and earrings I got you." Sam stated as she stared at them.

"I like them." I admitted and took Bunny from her bed. I placed her next to me on the couch and she rested half of her body on me. "I think Bunny likes them too."

"I don't know. She's probably scared of them." Aiden muttered, staring at Bunny.

"Leave Bunny alone." Virgil said and flicked Aiden's nose as I laughed softly.

Lips attached to mine and I smiled as I kissed him back.

"Get a room." Carlos groaned and Chase pulled away from me, sitting next to me.

"We will." Chase replied, smirking. I felt myself blush, so I looked down at my lap.

Sam and Aliyah laughed loudly.

"Bunny likes me more than you." George said and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"He's a kid." Logan reminded me and I kept my eyes on George.

Sighing, I let him get away with what he said.

"Don't mess with me, little man. I'll fight you right now." I joked and put Bunny down so George could play with her.

************************************

"Move!" Logan shouted and hit me with the pillow, making me fall on all the other pillows.

I groaned and put a hand to my chest. Logan stuck his tongue out at me and I flicked him off.

"Mommy, chill." He blew out a breath and I laughed as he helped me up.

We couldn't find the tent, so we're making our own with blankets, pillows, and anything that'll help make it.

"You're supposed to be sitting. You'll get hurt." Carlos said to me and I frowned as I sat on the couch.

"Who made the baby mad?" Aiden asked and fake pouted at me as I flicked him off.

"Come on." Chase said and pulled me up, letting me help him.

"I like you, Cha-cha." I muttered and kissed his jaw. My hand trailed up his shirt and he tensed, turning to meet my eyes.

"Do you really want to start?" He warned, putting his hand around my throat.

"Ooh." Logan mumbled, smirking. "Don't mind us. Keep going."

"George, your innocent eyes!" Virgil said and was quick to slap his hand on George's eyes.

I laughed as I pulled away from Chase. We continued to set everything up.

Once it was complete, we let George in first to test it out.

"It's great!" George said and we all went in one by one.

Chase pulled me close to him and pecked my lips. I met his eyes and smiled.

"I love you." He whispered into my ear and I blushed, hugging him.

"I love you more." I mumbled into his chest and shut my eyes.

Chase rubbed my back soothingly and I began to relax in his arms. He laid us back and held me close.

*************************************

"Chase, shhh." I whispered as we quietly went back into the "tent".

"Don't shush me." Chase mumbled back. "You're the one who couldn't stay quiet earlier." He smacked my ass, making me gasp.

Chase and I snuck out to have some alone time in his room. He was gentle since I'm still injured, but wow, he definitely knows how to fulfill a girl's needs. My body is still on fire and I can still feel his hands all over my body.

I'm surprised the "tent" stayed up all night.

Chase and I sat in our spots and I blushed as I leaned onto him, thinking about the way he used my body and made me light up.

And then it happened.

The "tent" came falling down on us.

Chase and I burst into laughter as the others slowly woke up. I collapsed onto Chase as we laughed harder.

I stood up and pushed everything off of me. Chase held a hand up and I took it, helping him up.

I let go and he fell on his ass. I laughed as I quickly began running up the stairs.

His arms came around me and he pulled me into his chest, kissing my head and neck.

A giggle escaped my lips and he finally let go of me. I held his hand in mine and he allowed me to twirl him around.

"I want to dance with you one day." I said as we walked to his room.

George will be sleeping with Sam, or they'll try and rebuilt the "tent".

"It's a date." He said and I chuckled softly. "Just dancing. You and me."

"I'd love that." I admitted and kissed him softly. Chase pulled back with a smile and let me into the room first.

~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed!

Soo....

Don't forget to comment and/or vote! Thank you for reading❤️

Until then✌🏼