"Back To Where It All Started"

Sorry for the short chapter. I didn't have enough time to write more because of all the homework I have.😔

"Vivian, calm down. We all can't think straight and it doesn't help when we have to worry about you passing out." Carlos said, trying to get me to sit down.

"No! You guys don't know what Lou does." I said and turned to them, tears rolling down my cheeks. "He doesn't hesitate to hurt or kill you. I can't lose him."

"And you won't. We'll find him." Aiden said, trying to convince himself that as well.

"What if they're keeping him at the cafe?" Logan suggested. "We have to give any place a chance. We don't know how much time he has."

"We'll get men to check the place out." Virgil said, standing up and walking away.

"What other places could they be at?" Aliyah asked as I paced the room.

"How about the place we found Vivian at?" Sam suggested. "I'll get some other men to go there."

I pulled at my hair, trying to force myself not to break into sobs.

"I need to lay down." I said, my head spinning. I stumbled and Carlos quickly stood up as I collapsed.

"Vivian!" His voice came out inaudible. My eyes shut and I no longer heard or saw anything.

Chase

"Do you want to know what I did to your little slut?" Lou smirked, looking around the place. "I shot her and had her blood on my hands. It felt amazing."

I kept my face emotionless, not giving him the reactions he wants to see.

"And I did the exact same thing to Nate." Lou said, grabbing my jaw roughly. "And you'll be next."

I stared into his eyes, keeping myself calm.

I want to kill him right here and right now.

"Do something!" Lou hit me hard with his gun, getting impatient. "Say something!" He hit me again.

I spit blood onto the floor and threw my head back a bit, laughing.

"You were always a coward, Lou. Someone always had to be tied up because you're too much of a pussy to allow them to fight back." I spit in his face and he hit me again and again.

"I'll kill you, Chase." Lou said, gripping my hair and making me look up at him. "And that's all your little slut will see. She'll see your blood everywhere."

"Yeah, okay." I said, rolling my eyes. "My beautiful girlfriend will never fall for you. Rot in hell."

"She doesn't have to fall for me. I'll make her. I mean, why do you think I didn't kill her? She'll be mine." Lou said. "With you out of the picture, she has no worries."

Lou grabbed my jaw again, making me look at him.

"And I'll make her little body feel so good. She'll be screaming for me to stop, but-"

I hit my head against his hard, anger boiling in me.

"Don't talk about her like that." I seethed, glaring at Lou as he laughed and wiped the blood from his nose and lip.

Vivian

"Please, I can't stay here. Let me come with you to the cafe." I begged Virgil.

"No, Vivian. You're injured and you need to rest." Virgil said, giving me a look. "When we find him, I'll bring him here and you'll be the first to see him."

"Virgil, please." I cried and he sighed heavily.

"Okay, let's go." He muttered and I quickly went to the car with him.

We sat silently in the car. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I thought about Chase.

"You should've stayed at the house." Virgil sighed and I wiped my tears away, but they kept spilling down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry. I-I'm just so s-scared." I cried and Virgil held my hand in his.

He didn't say anything, and he doesn't have to. He's scared too.

After a while, Virgil and I made it to the cafe. A few men followed after us as we went to the doors.

The men went in first and checked the entire place.

"No one is inside." One of the men said, walking out. Virgil and I stepped into the place.

This is where Ben used to always drop me off. I hate this cafe so much.

"So, now what?" I asked, frowning as I turned to Virgil. My phone rang before he could talk.

I quickly answered and held the phone to my ear.

"The place where it all started." Lou said into the phone. "I'll see you soon, Angel."

The call ended and I put my phone away, looking up at Virgil.

"The Kingston Enterprise." I mumbled and he furrowed his eyebrows. "That's where they are! Let's go."

We all quickly went into the cars and I called the others as we made our way back to the mansion to get ourselves ready.

~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed!

Don't forget to comment and/or vote! Thank you for reading❤️

Until then✌🏼