"Leaving"

"Hey." I looked up from my bowl of mac and cheese to see Dylan. "So, have you thought about it?" He asked.

It's been a week since he said he wanted something between the two of us. But I don't want that.

"I just don't think we should." I admitted and he sat close beside me.

"Come on, Vivian. Let's just give it a chance." He said, refusing to let it go. "I really like you."

"But we don't know each other." I stated and met his eyes as he rested his forehead against mine.

"Vivian, I refuse to let you go." He said, putting a hand on my thigh. Someone walked in and I turned to see Chase.

"Um...how about we get to know each other first." I quickly replied, standing up. "I'm going to check on George."

I left Chase and Dylan alone as I took my mac and cheese with me to George's room.

"Hey, Vivian." George mumbled as I walked in. Aiden is in the room as well.

"Hey, George. How have you been?" I asked, sitting next to him on the bed.

"Okay. Aiden let me play on the PlayStation 4." George smiled and I looked at Aiden.

He seems like he has a lot on his mind. Aiden is usually very focused, but he looks like he can't focus on anything right now. His brown hair is messy and his hazel eyes look dull.

I scooted closer to Aiden and wrapped my arms around him, leaning onto his side. He put an arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer, kissing my head.

"You okay?" I asked, rubbing his back. A sigh escaped his lips and he shook his head.

"I'm just tired." Aiden muttered and I looked up at him. "And I thought it would be easy to keep going, but with Nate gone...everything is hard."

"Aiden, I'm here for you. We might not have known each other for long, but you're helping me survive, so I'm going to help you." I said and put a hand on his cheek.

"You are just like her. My sister would've loved you." He frowned and I hugged him tightly. "Thank you, Vivian." He whispered.

"Anytime, Aiden." I replied. I pulled back and stood up. "Goodnight, little man."

"Goodnight, Vivian." George said and I gave him a small smile before leaving the room.

They're all very overprotective of George and he's lucky to have them in his life.

"Hey." I looked up a Veronica. "Chase wants to speak to you." She said, glaring at me.

"I'm going to sleep." I replied and went downstairs. I entered the room I'm staying in and saw Carlos lying on the bed. "Hey."

"You've been so distant. Come here." Carlos muttered and patted the spot next to him. I took a step forward and the closet door opened.

Cara jumped out with Kelli and I screamed loudly, jumping back.

The door slammed open and Dylan quickly pulled me to his side. Chase, Aiden, Virgil, and Logan were soon in the room.

"Oops." Cara said, laughing. I kept a hand at my chest, my heartbeat fast.

"Silly!" Kelli giggled and ran towards me. I took her into my arms and sighed.

"Vivian." I turned to Chase. All the other guys left a few seconds ago. "We need to talk." He said.

"Can it be tomorrow? I'm tired." I mumbled and Kelli kissed my cheek. A smile formed on my lips as I turned to her. "Thank you."

"Come." She said, trying to say 'welcome'. I kissed her cheek and placed her down.

"It's urgent." Chase persisted and I turned back to him, sighing. He walked out and I followed after. "Things have died down, so you'll all be able to go back to your homes."

"Okay. We'll go tomorrow." I replied, crossing my arms and he turned to me.

"You'll all go at the end of vacation." Chase said and I shook my head.

"We don't..." I shook my head again and looked away. "Tomorrow is better for us."

Chase nodded once and I met his eyes, giving him a small smile.

"Thank you. And to Nate." I slightly frowned and then hid it. I gave Chase a hug before he could walk away.

"You have-"

"No counting. You know you like it." I said and made him put his arms around me. Soon, he pulled me closer, but it doesn't feel right, so I pulled back. "You really don't know how to hug?"

Chase slightly shrugged and I shook my head at him, laughing softly.

"Goodnight, Chase." I muttered, giving his hand a light squeeze. I walked away, going to the room.

*Next day*

We're on the private jet and almost in New York. Dylan came with us and I've been talking to him the entire time.

He's actually such an amazing guy. He's respectful, kind, and funny.

"You should get some rest." Dylan said, putting an arm around my shoulders. I smiled and leaned onto him.

Carlos, Cara, and Kelli have been asleep for a while now. I'm exhausted, but something is bothering me.

And I'm trying to figure out what's bothering me.

~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed!

Don't forget to comment and/or vote! Thank you for reading❤️

Until then✌🏼