"She Has A Child"

"Hey, it's good to see you again." Aliyah said as I walked into the building with Nate. "Did he tell you?"

"About his 'secret'?" I raised an eyebrow and she slightly shrugged. "Are you part of it?" I asked.

"Surprise." She said and I slowly nodded, looking away. Nate disappeared into the elevator and I turned back to Aliyah.

"Where are the coffee machines?" I asked Aliyah and she nodded towards a door behind her.

I went into the room and found a small kitchen in here. Man, I love kitchens so much.

Fat ass.

I ignored my thought and began to make black coffee with no sugar for Nate. He's weird.

"Hey, Nate said-"

I screamed, spilling the hot coffee on my blouse. I hissed at the pain and pulled my shirt away from my skin.

"You get scared easily." Aliyah chuckled. "I can take it from here. Nate asked for you."

I grabbed some napkin before leaving the room. Virgil entered the elevator with me and looked at my shirt. Sighing, he took his jacket off and handed it to me.

"Thank you." I smiled and took it, putting the dirty napkins in his hand.

He sighed again and walked out once the elevator doors opened. I walked over to Nate's office door and a hand was held over my mouth.

Not wanting to get hurt or kidnapped, I elbowed the person and turned, kicking them where the sun doesn't shine.

He groaned and fell to his knees.

"Aiden, what the hell!" I scowled and the door opened, making me turn to it.

"I was trying..to warn you." He groaned out and I watched as the lady walked out of Nate's office while fixing her blouse.

"Gross." I mumbled to myself while helping Aiden up.

"Damn, lady. Who taught you how to do that?" Aiden asked, walking into Nate's office with me.

"People." I slightly shrugged and took my seat on one chair. Aiden sat on the other and we both stared quietly at Nate.

"Get it done." Nate said, angrily and hung up, placing his phone down.

I turned to Aiden and then he turned to me, meeting my eyes. I smiled widely and looked away.

Fuck. He probably thinks I'm a creep.

"I-"

"Take her with you." Nate said before I could tell Aiden that I'm not a creep.

"Are you joking? She'll ruin everything." Aiden replied, sitting up as I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, it's not like I'm sitting right here." I mumbled and they ignored me. "Okay.."

"That's an order." Nate gave Aiden a cold look and it sent chills down my spine.

"I'm not a bag of skittles you can just take anywhere, so I'm not going." I crossed my arms and they finally looked at me. "But now I want skittles." I muttered.

"You have thirty minutes." Nate said and Aiden stood up.

"Thirty minutes to get skittles? We could buy a lot, you know?" I nudged Aiden and he sighed, making me stand up. "Okay, but where are we going?" I asked.

"To get ammunition." Aiden said, leading me out with him.

"Like, in a store filled with guns?" I asked and he nodded once, taking me to the elevator. "Cool! I'm going to see so many guns."