"You're Right"

The lady stopped the car and I paid her before getting out. Every inch of my body hurts badly and my head feels like it's going to explode.

The guards opened the doors when they saw me. I went to the room I'm staying in and laid down immediately, not bothering to take my shoes off or change my clothing.

***************************************

"Vivian!?" The door slammed open, making me jump. I sat up and Chase quickly came towards me, pulling me into his arms.

"Wh-what's going on?" I whispered, resting my head on his shoulder as I began falling back to sleep.

"Where'd you go? Why didn't you wait?" Chase asked and moved my hair from my face as I opened my eyes, staring at him.

"You're not angry?" I whispered, a bit confused. "That's a first."

Chase sighed, starting to look annoyed. I laughed softly and forced my eyes open.

"Some dude drove me around." I mumbled and shut my eyes, getting comfortable.

"What guy?" Chase asked, starting to sound angry. "Vivian, what guy?" He shook me.

"Uh...I think his name is Ben. No...wait yeah. I think." I yawned and Chase laid me back on the bed. "Don't leave."

"Go to sleep." Chase said and left the room, leaving me all alone.

************************************

"Good afternoon." Sam said, putting a plate of waffles down on the counter for me.

"Awe, you still made me breakfast?" I smiled as she kissed my head.

"Duh. Anyway, I was thinking that we should go out tonight. Cara refused because she wants to stay with Kelli, so it'll be me, you, and Aliyah." Sam muttered.

"Okay, I'm down." I agreed and continued eating my waffles. I'm still in pain, but I would rather be out then having to stay here with the guys. "These are amazing."

"Thank you." Sam replied and she turned behind me. I looked to see Aliyah.

"We're going out, bitches." Aliyah said and put an arm around my shoulders. "You have a favorite color?" She asked me.

"Maroon." I admitted and she scrunched her nose. "Let me guess, you like pink?"

"Fuck no." Aliyah put her arm down as Sam burst into laughter. "My favorite color is black." She said.

"I like pink." Sam said and we turned to her. "Shut the fuck up. It's my favorite color, not any of yours."

"Pinky is your new name." Aliyah mumbled to Sam under her breath and I chuckled softly, nudging her.

"We're all getting laid tonight." Sam said and turned to me. "You too."

"Not." I replied and rolled my eyes. She slapped the back of my head. I looked up at her as she quickly ran out of the kitchen.

Aliyah followed us out as I chased after Sam. She went to the living room and I jumped over the couch, grabbing her before she could run again.

She began to laugh as I rubbed my knuckles on the top of her head hard.

"Ouch!" She shouted and pushed me back, starting to frown as she rubbed her head.

"Chase didn't tell me there were hot girls." A voice said, making Aliyah, Sam, and I turn around.

"That's her." Aliyah muttered and shoved me forward as I scowled, turning back to her.

"No, it's her." I replied and pulled Sam up, standing back. Sam pushed Aliyah forward and Aliyah smacked my arm.

The three of us kept slapping each other.

"Enough!" Virgil shouted, making us stop. "Girls, this is Veronica, a very close friend of Chase's."

"Baby girl." I turned to Carlos and he waved me over. Virgil raised an eyebrow and I shook my head.

"Nickname." I explained and walked towards Carlos. "What's up?"

"How about the both of us go out tonight? It's been a while since we had a friends night." Carlos said and put an arm around my shoulders.

"Sorry, Carlos. I'm going out with those dummies." I admitted and pointed back to Aliyah and Sam.

"The three of you hang out a lot. You don't love me anymore?" He fake pouted and I laughed softly.

"I do love you." I stated and nudged him as he messed with my hair.

"Vivian." I looked up at Chase and he signaled me over.

"Wish me luck." I mumbled and Carlos gave me a small smile. I walked towards Chase and saw Veronica giving me a dirty look.

What did I do?

"You're going out tonight, correct?" Chase said and I nodded. "I'll take you there and pick you up. You aren't allowed to go with anyone else."

"You're an idiot." I muttered and rolled my eyes, walking away.

"I'm not done talking to you." Chase spoke as he followed after me. I held up my middle finger, knowing he's only doing this because he claims that I belong to him.

Chase grabbed my hand and twirled me back, pulling me against him.

"If I don't approve of what you're wearing, you will not be going, understand?" He said and gave me a look as I pushed away from him.

"No. I'm not some puppet for you to control. Leave me the fuck alone." I replied and went to the room I'm staying in as he continued to follow me. "Chase-"

"If someone dies tonight, it's going to be because of you." He said and forced me to look at him. "Do you really want that, Viv?"

"Listen, Cha-cha. I don't buy the whole 'you're mine' bullshit because you're constantly fucking some girl every night. So, I'll mess with anyone I please whenever I want." I retorted, pushing him back.

"Okay." Chase said and I stared at him. "You're right."

"I am?" I furrowed my eyebrows and he nodded. "I...okay."

He left the room and I stood there, dumbfounded.

What the fuck just happened?

Who gives a fuck. You won.

Won what?

The argument, idiot. Now go get ready to get some dude tonight.

I ignored my thought for the hundredth time and went to the bathroom.

How do I turn my mind off for good?

~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed!

Don't forget to comment and/or vote! Thank you for reading❤️

Until then✌🏼