"My Fault"

Carlos

"I love you, too." I told Emily over the phone. "See you tomorrow." I hung up and placed my phone on the nightstand.

Vivian hasn't come to annoy me all day. I'm pretty sure her and Aiden came back from wherever they went.

Sighing, I left the room and shut the door behind me. I went downstairs to see everyone in the living room. Everyone expect Aiden and Vivian.

"They're still not back?" I asked, sitting next to Sam. "It's already ten and very dark out."

"Aiden took her hiking." Aliyah said. "He told me before they left. And if anything went bad they wouldn't have signal to call us."

I began to have a bad feeling in my gut.

"So, let's go look for them." I suggested, standing up. "Why are we just sitting here?"

"Because we don't know anything yet." Virgil said. "They'll probably call soon."

"How? They don't have signal." Logan said and I paced the room. "Let's track their phones."

"Aiden is faster at doing that. It'll take me at least an hour to track them down." Aliyah said, getting up.

"Their phones are probably dead though. All we'll get is the last place they were at." Sam stated.

"Won't hurt to try." I replied, crossing my arms and Aliyah walked off.

Vivian

"I'm hungry." I mumbled and Aiden put a finger to his lips, telling me to be quiet. "It's not my fault I can't stop being a fat ass."

"Vivian!" He whisper shouted and I stayed quiet when I heard a branch crack. We're hiding in the bushes and have no protection. Aiden left his gun in the car and we're trying to get back there.

"If I die, I just want to tell you that I'm the one who ate your slice of cake last week." I whispered to him.

"We'll talk about that later." He whispered back and glared at me as I gave him a small smile. "Lady, I need you to run."

"Hell no." I glared at him this time. "You can run. I'm staying my ass right-"

"Both of you. Up." I felt a gun go to my head. I looked to see another man holding a gun to Aiden's head.

"Is it too late to run?" I muttered and Aiden gave me a look.

We stood up and the men forced us to walk. They kept the guns to our head and I took Aiden's hand in mine, feeling scared.

He gave my hand a light squeeze and I let go of his. I faked a groan and stopped walking. The other man continued going with Aiden, and one stopped with me.

"Walk!" He shouted at me and I turned, punching him in the face. I kneed him where the sun doesn't shine and he groaned loudly.

The man grabbed my arm before I could run and hit the butt of his gun to my head, knocking me out.

Chase

"They're last known location was at the hill near the church." Aliyah said, coming towards us. "It was at 9:34 from Vivian's phone."

"Get the other men. Grab flashlights and water." Virgil said. "And someone get some food for Vivian. We all know how she is without food." He sighed.

"You're not really going, are you?" Amanda asked, pouting as she placed her hand on my chest.

I pushed her hand off and stood up, putting my shoes on. Sam held a flashlight towards me and I took it from her.

"I heard you came out." I said, putting my shoes on. "Congratulations."