"They're In Love"

"You know you're mine, right?" Dylan said and pulled me against him, kissing my jaw.

He told me that the girl was nothing. That he only kissed her because she had a thing for him and Chase needed information from her.

"Yeah." I sighed softly and turned to Dylan. He moved pieces of hair off my face.

"You're still mad." He stated and I slightly shrugged.

He kissed that other girl with ease and it has me questioning things.

"You can't expect me not to be. You still kissed another girl." I muttered and crossed my arms as Dylan made me look at him.

"I'm sorry." He whispered and rested his forehead against mine. I placed my hands on his cheeks and kissed him.

"Gross." Logan pulled me away from Dylan. "My turn, daddy." He said.

I raised an eyebrow and watched as they both leaned in. Logan quickly pulled back before their lips could touch.

Aiden burst into laughter, coming towards us. He put an arm around my shoulders and I put an arm around his waist.

"Hey, Vivian. Look what Virgil got me." George said and held up his blue ice cream. "Want to try some?"

"How about later? I'm a bit full right now." I replied, messing with his hair. George smiled before walking away.

"Tomorrow we'll be going to the dinner event." I turned as Veronica walked towards us, dragging Chase with her. "It'll be like four hours long." She said.

"And you're coming." Virgil said to me before I could refuse to go.

"Nope." I replied and crossed my arms. "You can't make me."

"I can and I will." He challenged and I kept eye contact with him. "Do we really want this to happen?"

"Shut up." I sighed and he smirked. "I'm going to take a nap."

"I'll come with." Dylan muttered and took my hand in his as I gave him a small smile. "Hey, Veronica, you said you're going to help Vivian dress up tomorrow, right?"

"Aliyah and Sam are coming back from their mission tomorrow, so they'll help as well." Veronica replied and I looked up at them.

Chase is staring at me. It looks like something is really bothering him. Like he has a lot on his mind and he doesn't know what to do about it.

"You okay?" I asked and he met my eyes. "We can talk alone if you'd like."

"Leave me alone." Chase said and I furrowed my eyebrows a bit.

"Okay, well...I hope you feel better." I gave him a small smile and walked away with Dylan. "What's up with him?" I asked.

"He's always like that." Dylan sighed and shut the door to his room. "Are you okay?"

"Yes. Are you?" I replied and turned to him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

At this point, I'm forcing myself to forget what happened with him and that girl. It's only been about two weeks and I know this won't last.

"No." Dylan replied and I frowned a bit. "Because I don't like when you're mad at me."

"I'll be fine, Dylan." I promised and met his eyes. "You're handsome."

"And you're beautiful." He pressed his lips against mine and I smiled as I kissed him back.

But I wish there was a spark when I kissed him. I want it to have me begging for more, but it's nothing special.

"Fuck you, Chase!" Veronica screamed and I pulled away from Dylan. We walked out of the room as Veronica left the house, slamming the door behind her.

"Chase broke up with her." Logan whispered to me once Dylan I went downstairs.

"Why?" I asked. "They seemed okay earlier." I stated and Logan looked down at me.

"You'll figure out soon." Logan replied and messed with my hair before he walked away. I furrowed my eyebrows, confused.

"Hey, lady." Aiden said and I turned to see Dylan and Virgil talking quietly. "Everything will be fine."

"He used Veronica, didn't he?" I said, referring to Chase. "But it doesn't make sense."

"Come on. Let's have a talk." Aiden mumbled and took my hand, leading me away with him. We sat in the other living room that no one really goes to.

"So, there's a specific reason as to why he broke up with her? Or because he just doesn't have feelings for her?" I asked.

"Veronica was a close friend to Chase. That's until he found out she betrayed him and told this guy, Ben, about things Chase was planning. She ruined everything. So, Chase 'dated' her just to get some information that she wouldn't tell us in the beginning. And soon, she'll be dead." Aiden explained.

Ben? I remember him.

"What? Chase is going to kill her?" I questioned, my eyes widening a bit.

"Not Chase. The poison." Aiden sighed. "She was so close to Chase and he couldn't bring himself to do it, so he had Virgil poison her drink."

"Chase has feelings?" I said, shocked. Aiden laughed softly and messed with my hair. "Why do you all do that?" I sighed and fixed my hair.

"I'm doing fine, Vivian. You don't have to stay for me." Aiden said as we stood up from the couch. "And I bet Carlos misses you." He smirked.

"Carlos is getting a girlfriend. So, we are only friends and he sees me as only a friend." I nudged Aiden.

"Wow. I was rooting for you guys." I looked up to see Aliyah and Sam. "How are you?" Sam asked.

"Hey." I muttered and rushed towards them, hugging them. "God, it feels like it's been so long."

"You're so dramatic." Sam sighed as she finally hugged me back.

"I'm beating your ass." Aliyah pulled away and went towards Aiden. "You tried to leave this world? If you ever try something like that again, I'll seriously hurt you myself!" She scolded him.

"Yes, ma'am." Aiden replied and smiled at her, holding his hands up.

And I saw it.

They're in love.

~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed!

Don't forget to comment and/or vote! Thank you for reading❤️

Until then✌🏼