"Jealous"

"Excuse me, ma'am." A guy called out and he approached Chase, George, and I as we waited in line. "As soon as you came through the door, I just couldn't take my eyes off you."

"Oh.." I mumbled and stared at him. That's so corny, and I don't even know this man. And then realization hit me. "Wait. Aren't you the ice cream man?"

"What?" He furrowed his eyebrows and I continued staring at him.

That's definitely him.

"You know, the one who bought me ice cream because you made me drop mine." I said, crossing my arms.

"Oh, yeah. That's me." The man replied. "I'm Kyle." He held his hand out.

"I don't do handshakes." I admitted and he pulled his hand back, looking a bit embarrassed. "I should get going."

"Can I get your number?" Kyle asked and I bit my lip, deciding whether or not I should.

"Let's go." Chase said, grabbing my arm.

"Yeah." I said to Kyle and he smiled, handing me his phone as Chase ordered food for George. "There you go."

"Sweet. It's nice seeing you again." Kyle said and smiled at me. "Wait. Uh..what's your name?"

"Vivian." I replied. "See you around." I waved and he walked back to his table.

"Would you stop fooling around. Didn't you want to hang with George?" Chase said, glaring at me as the woman brought the food.

"Jealous?" I joked and held George's hand as we went to the table.

George sat on the side with one chair, so Chase and I had to sit together.

"Oh! What a lovely family." An elderly lady said, stopping at our table. "How long have you two been together?" She asked Chase and I.

"Get the fuck out of my face." Chase replied, startling the lady. I slapped his arm, making him glare at me now.

"I'm so sorry, ma'am. And we're not together." I said and she stared at Chase before walking out.

I turned to George to see he's not eating his food. He's just staring.

"George, come on. We'll only go to get ice cream if you eat your food." I said, leaning towards him.

He covered his face as he began to cry. I stood up and crouched down beside him, pulling him over to me.

"It's okay, George. I promise you I will always stay by your side, okay?" I made him look at me as I wiped his tears away. "We'll get the bad guys who did this to you and your father." I muttered.

George hugged me and I frowned as I hugged him back, trying to not cry.

Chase cleared his throat and looked away, but I didn't miss the tear that rolled down his cheek.

***************************************

"Can I have the blue one?" George asked the lady and she nodded with a smile.

Chase and the lady have been looking at each other a lot and it's awkward for me.

"What would you like?" The lady asked and turned to me, attitude in her voice. I couldn't help but raise an eyebrow.

"Wasn't aware I asked for attitude to begin with." I blew out a sigh. "Drop the attitude because I'm really not having it. Now, my friend here is single and I have nothing to do with him, so stop staring at me like I'm trying to steal your man."

Her cheeks turned a bit red and I rolled my eyes, walking away with George once he got his ice cream.

"I don't like that lady." George said as he sat next to me, leaning on my shoulder.

"How come?" I asked and fixed his hair a bit.

"She made you mad." George replied, looking up at me. A sigh escaped my lips as I looked away.

George almost reaches my shoulders. I'm pretty short for a twenty-eight year old. I'm 5'6 and I hate being this short. Standing next to Chase, I feel like a kid. Chase is probably 6'2 or 6'0.

Chase finally sat down with us and George silently ate his ice cream. I looked out of the window the entire time.

"Jealous?" Chase spoke and I can hear the smirk in his voice, but when I turned to him, he wasn't smirking.

"Sure." I mumbled and looked back out of the window.

Chase

I stared at Vivian as she looked out of the window. She looks absolutely beautiful.

And she's all natural. Something I haven't seen in a lady. Her body...it's amazing. My hands itch to explore her body and do things that no one has ever done to her.

I quickly cleared my mind, knowing it's not right to be thinking of her like this. I mean, I don't even know the girl.

"I'm done." George spoke up, bringing me back to reality. A groan escaped my lips as my member poked up.

"Are you okay?" I heard Vivian ask and I didn't dare meet her eyes.

"Go to the car." I handed her the keys and stood up, walking over to the lady behind the counter. I went behind and grabbed her.

She didn't hesitate to kiss me back. As a matter of fact, she threw herself on me.

And it turned me off.

I pulled back and stared at her. Sighing, I shook my head and walked out, going to the car.

"You shouldn't have done that. George saw." Vivian whispered to me once she finished buckling George in.

"Just shut the fuck up." I glared at her and she sighed, staying quiet.

I turned the car off and rubbed my face, hating that she can make me feel bad for yelling at her. I don't even fucking know her, so why am I feeling all weird.

"How are you doing, George?" I asked and started the car.

"Okay." He replied and I turned to Vivian, but she's looking out of the window. "Hey, Vivian." George said.

"What's up, little man?" She replied and turned, making our eyes meet. She looked away from me and turned to George.

"You'll sleep with me, right? I'm too scared to sleep alone." George told her.

"Of course." Vivian said and I can see why Nate trusts her so much.

She doesn't know the kid, yet she's still doing everything she can to make sure he's okay.

"Chase!" Vivian turned the steering wheel a bit, driving us away from the truck.

I stopped the car at the side and sighed heavily, rubbing my face.

"Let me drive." She spoke and I didn't hesitate to get my seatbelt off.

We got out and switched seats.

What the fuck is happening to me?

~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed!

Don't forget to comment and/or vote! Thank you for reading❤️

Until then✌🏼