"The RedHead"

"Chase, we need to talk!" I shouted from down the hallway and opened his room door.

My eyes widened as I saw a girl on her knees in front of him. I quickly walked out and ran to Aliyah's room.

"Lord have mercy on my body. Kill me right now and rinse my eyes until they're no longer eyes." I mumbled nonsense, making Sam laugh.

"I guess you walked in on him and his slut." Aliyah said and I cringed. "He'll have her here more often."

"Why?" I frowned a bit and she shrugged.

"Chase gets needy and has his main slut stay here until he doesn't need her anymore. And to me, he has someone on his mind that he's trying so hard to forget about." Sam said.

"His ex?" I asked and she looks a bit surprised. "He didn't tell me anything about her. Just about a rose tattoo behind his ear."

"Well, not her." Aliyah said. "It's someone else." She cleared her throat and looked away. "Plus, he hates his ex now."

"Hey." Aiden muttered as he walked into the room. Logan, Carlos, and Virgil stood behind him.

"Hey, where's Dylan?" I asked, noticing I haven't seen him in almost a week.

"He's in Russia working a mission." Logan said and they walked in. Knowing what they're going to do, I stood up.

"So, I was thinking about Oreos." I said, pretending as if I don't know what they're planning.

I waited until they stepped away from the door. Taking my chance, I quickly ran out and heard one of them run after me.

Arms wrapped around me and I screamed. Logan put me on his shoulders and I groaned, putting a hand on my side.

"You hurt me, bitch." I flicked his head and he laughed. Soon, everyone started coming downstairs.

I quickly looked down when I saw Chase and a redhead with him.

"Oh, God. I bet that was traumatizing." Logan laughed when he saw my reaction.

"Shut up." I mumbled and held onto his hands so I don't fall. "Will you put me down now?"

"Let me think about it." He said, walking over to the living room. "No."

"No?" I repeated.

"No." He also repeated and I looked down at him, meeting his eyes. "You're so light."

"Shut up." I sighed and flicked his head again. "Come on, Logan. Put me down."

He began spinning and I held onto him tightly, afraid that I'll fall.

"You should throw her into the pool." Sam suggested and I glared at her.

"Good idea." Logan replied and I slapped his chest. He groaned and looked up, glaring at me.

"I'll hit you again. Put me down." I said, giving him a look.

Logan sat on the couch next to Chase and the redhead. They're all up on each other.

"Wait, I don't want to be put down anymore." I said.

"No, I think you do." Logan said and made me get off. I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, pulling his back against my chest. "Vivian-"

"No, you're not leaving-"

"Does it look like I-"

"Yes, you do and you-"

"Viv-"

"Shut up and let me speak." I said, glaring at him as the others laughed at us.

My eyes landed on Aiden and Aliyah. They're cuddled in each other's arms.