"Over My Dead Body"

Vivian's outfit.

"How are you feeling?" Aliyah asked as we stepped out of the car.

"I really don't want to be here. My body feels so sore. Everything hurts." I admitted.

"Just an hour and we'll go home." Sam promised and Cara stepped out of the car. "Let's get the guys back."

Chase, Logan, Virgil, Carlos, and Aiden decided to go to the club without us. The girls got mad and decided we go as well and dress up all sexy to get them angry.

I don't see why they would care, but they wouldn't let me stay at the mansion. George and Kelli are being babysat by the maids.

Aliyah hooked an arm around mine and led me into the club with her after we showed our ID's to the security.

The place smells like sweat and alcohol. Something I don't want to be smelling all night.

"I see them." Sam said, dragging us away with her. We approached a large group of guys.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?" Virgil asked, glaring at us.

"Don't give me that look. I didn't want to come." I said and crossed my arms. Aliyah nudged me.

"What the fuck are you wearing?" Chase said and grabbed my arm, yanking me towards him.

"A dress. Do you like it?" I asked. I did a little twirl for him and he took his jacket off, putting it on me. "Stop. You're ruining my-"

"I don't give a fuck. Keep it on." He said and clenched his jaw, looking angry.

"You're not my dad. Stop telling me what to do." I muttered, taking the jacket off and walking away. I ignored the pain I felt in my side and head.

I grabbed a man's hand and dragged him away with me, dancing with him.

I'm not his and I never will be. So, he can stop being so damn possessive because it's annoying me.

"Kiss me." I said and turned to the man, wrapping my arms around his neck.

The man smirked and leaned down, kissing my lips. I kissed him back and his kisses trailed down to my jaw and neck. I leaned my head back, shutting my eyes as he kissed lower.

His kisses are sloppy and disgusting.

"You think this is funny?" Chase asked and grabbed my arm, pulling me against him. His eyes are full of anger.

"As a matter of fact, I do." I bit my lip and patted his cheek.

"Get away from her." The man said and pushed Chase. Before I could think or say anything, Chase knocked the man to the ground with a punch and continued to hit him.

Aiden and Virgil quickly came by and pulled Chase back as a crowd began to form.

"Go wait for me outside." Chase said and I took a step back. "And put this on." He threw the jacket on me.

I quickly left the club and the jacket fell out of my hands as I stared up at the man who started this all for me. The one I saved George from.

"We're going to take a ride." He said and grabbed my arm, making me walk with him.

*********************************

"So, how is little George doing?" The man asked and I kept my face towards the window. "I'm talking to you, Vivian."

"I'm aware." I replied, still not turning back to him. We're stopped at the side of the road near a cafe.

"Too bad Nate is gone. I'm sure it's hard to raise a little boy all alone." The man said. "I'm Ben."

"I couldn't care less about who you are." I said and finally turned to him. "What do you want from me?"

"Give me the kid. We'll take him off your hands and make things so much easier for you." Ben said.

"Over my dead body." I clenched my jaw tightly, not wanting to show him fear.

Ben held out a gun and put it to my forehead. I shut my eyes tightly, waiting for it to go off.

But it never did.

"I have something better in store for you." Ben muttered and unlocked the doors. I got out of the car, not looking back at him.

"Hey, sexy." I turned to see a homeless man staring me up and down slowly. He started walking towards me and I quickly walked away from him.

"Fuck." I mumbled, looking around.

You better run. People don't look so nice around here.

Shut up.

Keep checking behind you, dumb ass.

I listened to my mind and turned to see the homeless man getting closer to me.

I quickly called up an uber as I walked away. The man approached me as I waited for my uber.

"How much do you charge a night?" The man asked, putting a hand on my hip.

"I'm not a prostitute." I said and pushed him away from me, glaring at him.

The uber pulled up and I quickly got in, telling the lady the address.

"What are you doing two hours away from there?" The lady asked and I hadn't noticed I was that far.

"I'm not sure." I muttered and looked out of the window.

~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed!

Don't forget to comment and/or vote! Thank you for reading❤️

Until then✌🏼