"Supervision"

Sighing, I opened the door. Nate's eyes scanned the place and he raised an eyebrow.

Rolling my eyes, I opened the door wider and he stepped in, still looking around the small place.

"Okay, baby girl. What do you-"

Carlos stopped and stared at Nate, giving Nate a dirty look. I chuckled softly and shut the door.

"You couldn't have told me that you live with someone?" Nate sighed and turned to me.

"You never asked." I replied, crossing my arms. "We're not in any trouble-"

"You'll both be coming with me." Nate said and made a phone call.

Carlos and I turned to each other, our eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm going to need you to-"

The door slammed open, making me jump. I quickly went towards Carlos when three huge men stood near the door.

"Yeah, what we're not about to do is have some random people come in here." I said, crossing my arms.

"Take them to the car." Nate told the men. "We'll have your things brought to the penthouse." He said to us.

"Bullshit." Carlos said, angrily. "All of you can get the fuck out and leave us the fuck alone."

I put a hand on Carlos's shoulder, knowing he won't hesitate to swing at Nate.

Nate pulled his suit jacket back a bit, making sure we can see his gun.

"You're both going to listen, or else this won't end well." Nate replied, putting his phone away. "Let's go."

"Carlos, please." I whispered, trying to get him to walk with me.

"I'm not about to let some strangers come in here and make us go God knows where with them." Carlos said, a scowl on his face.

Nate nodded to the men and two of them held Carlos's arms back. I went to help Carlos, but Nate grabbed my arms and I turned as they injected something into Carlos.

"No! Leave him alone!" I shouted, trying to get Nate away from me, but he refused to let me go.

I watched as they took Carlos to the car. Nate made me look at him.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, holding back my tears.

"I..." Nate stared at me, studying me. "I have my reasons." He sighed, not telling me something. "I'm not kidnapping...well, I am, but you're allowed to do whatever and go whatever as long as you have supervision."

"What am I? A child?" I scoffed, pulling my arm away from him. "Just let us stay here and have your stupid friends 'supervise' us."

"I'm not making a mistake again." Nate said, leading me to his car.

"What do you mean? What mistake?" I asked and met his eyes as he stared at me for a while.

"Get in the car." He said and opened the door for me. I turned to see Carlos. I quickly got in and tried getting Carlos to wake up.

"Carlos." I whispered, shaking him. My eyes landed on the spot on his neck where they injected the needle into.

And soon I felt pain pierce my neck. Everything began to get blurry.

***********************************

"Vivian, wake up. Come on." Carlos's voice rang in my ears. My head began to throb with pain, making a groan escape my lips. "Come on. Get up."

Carlos helped me sit up and I managed to open my eyes.

We're in a room. The room is huge and beautiful. The walls are a creamy color and the rug on the ground is white. The floor is wood and polished. Blankets and sheets on the bed are red along with the pillows. There's a desk near the left corner of the room and there is a couch at the right corner.

"Wh-where are we?" I mumbled, rubbing my neck. My head is beginning to hurt even more.

The door opened and George walked in. I blinked a few times and squinted my eyes as he turned on the lights.

"Hi, Vivian." George smiled and waved at me. Carlos turned to me as I turned to him.

Carlos got up and helped me up with him, putting an arm around my waist to help me walk.

"Carlos, I'm fine." I said, making him put his arm down. "I'm not a grandma. I can walk."

"Stay next to me. We don't know any of these people." He stated, starting to get overprotective.

"George, go wait downstairs." Nate said, walking into the room. I stood closer to Carlos as George left the room. "You both will-"

"I don't want to hear what you have to say. We're leaving." Carlos said, taking my hand in his.

"You're not prisoners." Nate replied, stopping Carlos. "You can go wherever you want and to work, but you'll need people with you at all times."

"We're safer at home-"

"Good. Because this is your new home." Nate cut Carlos off once again. "Dinner is ready."

Nate left the room and I turned to Carlos, not understanding anything at this point.

"Let's just leave." He suggested and we stepped out of the room. I couldn't keep my lips from parting as I stared around the place.

It's gorgeous in here. I don't mind if I died in this place.

What a heavenly death it would be.

There are huge windows which show such an amazing view of the city and lights up the entire place. There's also a chandelier that hangs in the middle of the living room. The stairs to go down are long and swirl just a bit. There's also a slide to go down and I'm guessing that's for George. The entire places looks beautiful. I can see the kitchen from here and it looks huge and even better. God, I love food so much.

Do you ever not think about food?

I shushed my thought for now.

"Maybe, we could stay." I whispered and Carlos stared at me as if I grew another head. "Just for like an hour. Look at how beautiful-"

"Vivian!" I heard George shout and I turned to see him about to go down the slide. "Come with me."

I turned to Carlos and he gave me a look. Sighing, I slowly shook my head, giving the boy a small smile.

"I'm glad you like the place." Nate said, coming up the stairs. "The maid will show you around. I have some papers to finish."

Carlos and I watched as Nate walked into a room next to the one we were just in.

I went down and made Carlos follow behind me. A lady met us at the bottom of the stairs and gave us a heartwarming smile, making me feel welcomed and safe.

"Hi, I'm Vivian." I said and held my hand out. The lady shook it.

"I'm Sam." She replied, taking her hair out of the ponytail which allowed her beautiful, long blonde hair to fall down to her waist.

"Carlos." He said from beside me, still looking angry. "We'll be leaving now."

"I'm afraid I can't allow-"

Carlos pushed her back gently, not wanting to hurt the lady. He grabbed my hand and took me to the door with him, opening it.

Two men turned back to us and held their arms out. Carlos looks confused and so do I.

"Where will we take you?" One of the men asked and Carlos rolled his eyes.

"Nowhere. We can take ourselves home." Carlos went to step forward and the men wouldn't allow him to.

"I think it's time that we talked about all of this." Carlos and I turned back to Nate. "Have a seat." Nate said and gestured his hand towards the living room.

~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed!

Don't forget to comment and/or vote! Thank you for reading❤️

Until then✌🏼