Chapter 12

The ride to the hotel is the best part of the entire date, and that is not an exaggeration.

Jimin rips into the food before the car door is even shut, and he moans the second his tongue touches the shrimp and scallops. He can't bother to be embarrassed that he's eating pasta with his fingers....that's how hungry he is....and he can't tell if the food is even actually good or not. At this point, he thinks he'd eat garbage, he's so famished.

Jungkook is no better off, digging in, twirling the pasta around a God damn knife and using that as his sole utensil, wiping his face with the back of his hand.

" Attractive." Jimin snorts, mouth full

" You're one to talk."

The drive to the hotel is short, just a mile or two from the restaurant, and as Jimin is finishing up his meal, rubbing his garlic soaked fingers on his trousers, that's when he remembers.

" Jungkook, I don't have any Pyjamas or anything like that."

" Ha, your right. I don't either. Maybe there's some sweatpants and t-shirts  somewhere around here that we can buy."

" True. Gift shop on the networks tab."

They head into the hotel together, lobby floor pieced together with overly shiny pieces of marble, and a stop sign at the front desk.

" Hi, Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook. Checking in."

The woman behind the desk clicks around with her mouse, eyes glued to the computer screen. " Mr Park you're in room 207, and Mr Jeon, you're in room 441."

Jimin turns to Jungkook. " Lydia wasn't kidding, huh?"

" Not even the same floor, she's ruthless."

He taps his fingers on the front desk.

" Gift ship on Lydia's tab?"

Jungkook laughs. " Perfect."

They take their room cards from the woman behind the desk and find the gift shop down the hall around the corner. The teenager behind the desk looks miserably bored and mumbles.

" Can I help you with anything?"

" Uh, no we're good." Jimin says.

" Jungkook come over here. Look at this." He holds up a yellow, fringed t-shirt, with an outline of the Golden Gate Bridge across the centre. In rainbow glitter. " You need this."

Jungkook bursts out laughing. " You think I'd look good in this, baby?"

" I know you would."

" Okay, then." He shrugs out if his suit and starts to loosen his tie. " Hand me the shirt."

" Jungkook, you can't undress in a fucking gift shop."

" Why not? Mr Excitement behind the counter clearly doesn't seem to care."

Jimin looks over. The teen hasn't looked in their direction once since they entered the store. " Alright, then strip!"

Jungkook smirks and unbuttons his dress shirt, holding it out for Jimin to take. And Jesus, Jimin hasn't seen him shirtless in person yet, only on TV , but it's nearly enough to make his mouth water. He didn't realise he had so many tattoos, but they suit him, somehow, and the definition of his abs is impossible.

He's obviously been staring for too long, because Jungkook waves his hand in front of Jimin's face, grabbing his attention. " Like what you see?"

Jimin can feel his entire face heat up, beyond grateful that the cameras aren't here to record this.