Chapter 38

Jungkook's movements stutter, breathing hitching, " You gonna let me fuck you, baby?"

" Do you want to?"

It's ridiculous question, honestly, based on the way Jungkook can't stop staring at Jimin's lips and clawing at his back and groaning whenever their hips grind together just right. But he needs to hear it anyway, needs to hear Jungkook say the words.

His eyes are wide and his breathing is frantic, as he surges forward to kiss Jimin, covering his entire body, Jimin can feels how hard Jungkook is, big and heavy in front of him, and he knows Jungkook can feel him too. It's heavy and he's almost dizzy with how bad he wants it. Can finally have it.

Jungkook pulls away. " You're insane if you don't think I want it, Christ." He kisses him again before he pulls back and tanks off his own soaking wet t-shirt. " I want to get my fingers in you so bad. Wanna see it."

Jimin swallows. " Is that it?"

" You think I'd be able to stop there?" He reaches forward to pull Jimin's t-shirt over his head, getting caught on his ears, Jimin shaking free. " I want to taste you."

He closes his eyes. " Where?"

" Everywhere." For emphasis, he grips Jimin through his bathing trunks, palming him, and Jimin curls forward into it. " I want to be inside you, I want to fuck you, make you fall apart, make you cum. Do you want that?"

He whines, reaching up to tangle his hands in Jungkook's hair. " Yes, Jungkook, please."

Jungkook nods the best he can with Jimin's hands gripping him so tightly.

" Anything, baby, Anything you want."

He leans in to kiss him again, and starts walking backwards towards the bed, hands and lips and tongue relentless.

Jimin falls onto the bed first, the duvet made of down feathers, and if he wasn't so turned on, he would seriously be thinking about falling asleep immediately. But Jungkook's hands are on his waist, yanking his bathing trunks off his body, and the look on his face tells Jimin that sleep is the last thing he's thinking about.

" Do you have any idea.,.." He shakes his head, reaching out to touch Jimin's cock, stiff and hard and already leaking. Jimin bucks up into it, groaning low in his throat. " you're maddening."

Jimin looks up at him, trying to focus on anything other than the way Jungkook's hands feels, pulling him off so slowly, he feels like he's burning. " Is that a compliment?"

" I don't know." He takes his hand away in favour of taking of his own trunks, his cock just as hard as Jimin's. " All I know is that your one of the most stunning people I've ever seen and it's so fucking hard to concentrate on anything whenever I'm with you."

" Sounds like I'm more of a burden than anything," he says, trying to play off how his voice cracks in the middle of his sentence. " Or a distraction."

" But you're my distraction, and I'm never going to be able to focus on anything else ever again." He hovers over Jimin, straddling him. " I am perfectly okay with that."

Jimin has no idea if anything Jungkook is saying is true or not, as it's a possibility it's just because he has him naked and in his bed. Regardless, he's blushing at 'my distraction' " Jungkook," he says, unable to come up with anything else, anything with substance.

" Baby," he murmurs, kissing his chest, mouthing over the mark that was left behind from the paintball battle. " So gorgeous."

His chest his heaving, Jungkook is rocking on top of him, a light sheen of sweat covering his skin, and if he doesn't do something other than just lie here and whine out Jungkook's name, he's going to cum like this, without Jungkook actually fucking him. That won't do.