Chapter 24

" How we doing so far boys?" he asks, trying to act nonchalant, mostly doing a good job of it, he thinks.

" I don't want to talk about it." Daniel grumbles.

" He's a sore fucking loser, that's what." Casey laughs.

Jungkook joins them, taking the empty stool next to Jimin, resting in his elbows, as well. " Who's winning?"

" So far, so good." Jonathan says, shuffling through the deck of cards.

Jimin looks over his shoulder and sees the cameras zoomed in on them, but realises the bar top is blocking them from the waist down. No one can see them; not the crew, not the guys. He puts his hand in his lap, thinking.

Tae's words have been bouncing around in his head all night, specifically, You don't have to play by the rules. It's all he can think about, and it's the only encouragement he needs when he places his hand on the inside of Jungkook's thigh.

Jungkook looks down, then up at Jimin's face, biting down on his bottom lip.

Jimin slowly shakes his head. " Don't draw attention to yourself."

" That's a little hard, don't you think?"

" I'll say it is."

" Oh my God, your jokes are seriously horrible."

Jimin smirks, sliding his hand up higher, cupping Jungkook through his trousers, " And that's coming from you, so they really must be."

Jungkook swallows. " Can't really think of a comeback, right now."

" That's Fine."He can feel Jungkook getting harder beneath his palm.

" Just don't focus on me."

He laughs, sounding strangled.

" Yeah, sure."

Jimin works over Jungkook slowly, not enough to really do anything, just to keep him on edge and wanting more. But the longer it goes on, the more Jimin is turned on, losing at his own game. Jungkook's lips are parted, eyes a little wide, and seriously, how the fuck have these guys not noticed anything? It starts to become too much and he has to stop, drawing his hand back, Jungkook groaning low in his throat.

" Hey, Jimin, you want in?" Casey asks.

Both Jimin's and Jungkook's heads snap at the request. " Uh, yeah...sure."

he says.

Casey gives him a hand of cards.

" Jungkook? You too?"

Jungkook shakes his head. " That's alright, I'm just watching."

Jimin doesn't bother picking up his cards, can't focus, really, and grabs Jungkook's hand under the bartop. Jungkook doesn't Acknowledge it or look down, the way he's concentrating on the card game is nearly laughable. No one has cared about a card game this much in the history of the planet.

He opens Jungkook's hand out flat on his lap and before he can chicken out, carefully starts tracing letters, making sure Jungkook understands what he's doing.

M-E-E-T

Jungkook frowns. " What are you talking about," he mumbles.

He waits to make sure none of the guys are looking at them, that the camera isn't focused directly on Jimin, but he's still nervous to chance it, doesn't want the mics to pick up anything. Instead, he just looks up at Jungkook, and just gives him the same look he gave him from inside the interview room, hoping Jungkook will catch on.

He does.

" Jesus Christ." Jungkook wraps his hand around Jimin's wrist. " Can't."

Jimin draws a question mark into Jungkook's palm.

" It's against the rules," he replies, voice barely audible.

He slaps his free hand into the bartop.  " I don't want to play by these bloody rules!" Based on the way the rest of the guys turn and look at him, he realises he's spoken much too loudly, and his cheeks instantly go bright red.

Before he can come up with anything to say, though, Frankie rolls his eyes. " Don't be a sore loser like Dan over here."

" Hey," Dan protests.

" Unless you learned how to play it a different way. What'd they teach you back at home?"

Jimin wants to slam his head into the bartop. " No, sorry, your rules are fine. I'm just being a twat." The guys shrug and go back to their game, and he looks up at Jungkook, who has his eyes squeezed shut, cheeks sucked in, clearly trying his hardest not to burst out into laughter. " You can suck a dick, Jeon."

He smirks at that and grabs Jimin's hand under the table, flattening his own palm out. He writes out the number 309.

Jimin nods, writing back. TIME

4AM.

K.

Jungkook grabs Jimin's wrist again, much firmer this time, and Jimin is done talking.

Jimin sneaks out of the hotel room at 3.55 in the morning, buzzing, not tired in the slightest. They've all been in bed floor about an hour, but based on the way everyone is dead silent, a couple of snores floating around the room, he figures it's safe to head out, closing the door softly behind him.

He doesn't bother putting on his shoes...just socks....and the hotels carpet is so soft beneath his feet.

The hallway is empty, no one opening or closing doors, the lighting dimmed, as he's approaching Jungkook's door, he realises it's the first time in nearly a month that he's been completely alone, apart from showering. He has to close his eyes and take a minute for himself, leaning his head against the wall, breathing in and out.

He knocks on the door gently, tapping twice, and he steps back, looking down at the floor. Jungkook pulls the door open slowly, smiling when he sees Jimin.

" Hi."

" Hi, back." Jimin steps inside, Jungkook letting the door click shut behind them, and he looks around.

" Why is it that they give you a room that's bigger than mine, and I have to share with what feels like half the population of Manhattan?"

Jungkook laughs. " What, you don't like sharing a room with a bunch of dudes?"

" I don't just share a room. I share a bed, too."

" wait. You share a bed?"

Jimin raises a brow. " Yes."

" With, who?"

" I dunno. Sometimes Cam, Sometimes Matt."

" Why?"

" Because there are limited beds, can you fucking relax please? We're not sucking each other's dicks."

Jungkook blushes.  " I didn't say that."

" Yeah, but clearly you're thinking it."

He takes a step forward and grips Jimin's hip with his left hand. " No, to be honest I'm not really thinking that right now."

Jimin looks up through his lashes.

" You wanna tell me what you are thinking about, then?"

" That I think you should wear these glass more often."

He reaches up and touches the frames, forgetting he had them on.

" Yeah? What else?"

" That you're gorgeous when you're dressed up, but somehow, you pull of sweatpants and a t-shirt even better."

" Christ, what a line."

" Not a line." He swallows and steps closer, their toes touching. " I'm thinking that I want to kiss you."