Chapter 48

The air has a slight chill, strange for April in San Francisco, but they leave the windows down, anyway, Jimin keeping his hand outside, letting the wind knock it down over and over again.

He feels better, so much better, now that everything is on the table and Jungkook knows; He knows and loves him and wants to take him out on midnight dates in - their - city.

Jungkook looks over and smiles as he turns up the volume on the radio, putting his hand on the inside of Jimin's thigh, and Jimin closes his eyes, listening to Jungkook humming along to the song.

" I drive a beat up car, a caravan, the colour blue/ Reminds me of your eyes and all the places we've been to / We're tethered to the leather, searching for a better view / It's interstellar when it's me and you."

He doesn't even bother opening his eyes when Jungkook rolls to stop at the traffic lights, tapping his fingers to the beat on Jimin's thigh, and when they take off again, Jimin laces their fingers together.

" We look up at the stars, a perfect night to dream with you / Got nineties retro on the radio, our favourite tune / I put the pedal to the metal just to laugh with you / It's interstellar when it's just us two."

The roads are silent, nearly dead, Jungkook not having to stop at any lights for a very long time, and Jimin doesn't open his eyes until Jungkook slows the car down and turns.

" Wait. Why the hell are we at Taco Bell?"

" I told you I would find some place that was open."

Jimin bursts out laughing. " Our first actual date in the real world cannot be at Taco Bell, Jeon."

" Why not?!"

" Because. It's Taco Bell!"

" I know, and I don't care for your negative inflection, here."

" Oh my God. What did I do to deserve this?"

" I totally spoil you, I know."

Jimin sighs. " Fine. Crunchwrap Supreme, please."

" Good boy," he answers, and Jimin punches him on the leg.

They drive around San Francisco until three in the morning, Jimin feeding Jungkook a Taco, nearly snorting when Jungkook swerved into the other side of the road after Jimin accidentally spills half of his meat and lettuce onto his lap. The music in their car is way too loud, their drinks are too warm, and when Jungkook has to pull over from laughing so hard at Jimin's impersonating one of their stewardesses on their flight to London, he says, " I think this might be my favourite date with you."

And fuck, if Jimin doesn't agree with that.

The next morning, Jimin wakes up with Jungkook plastered to his back, hot and heavy, and Jimin immediately shoved him off.

" I swear to God it feels like I'm sleeping with a Llama," he mumbles, kicking the blankets off.

" Llama?" Jungkook murmurs, still half asleep.

" Yeah, with all the hairs and limbs."

" Are llama's typically known for their volume of hair? Or excessive amount of limbs?"

Jimin stares at him, unamused. " I take it back, it just feels like I'm sleeping with a jackass."

" Hee-haw."

" Honestly, you are the most insufferable person I've ever met."

" You don't like my donkey noises?"

" I don't like your anything."

Jungkook rolls over, and props himself up on his elbows, smirking.

" That's too bad, because I love your everything."

Jimin looks down and sees Jungkook tenting in his boxers. " Yeah, I can see that."

" Jimin," he whines, pushing his hips forward into Jimin's hip. " I wanna fuck you."

" You always wanna fuck me."

" So?"

" I don't wanna have sex with you, anymore. It's all we've done in the past month. Remember when I used to go outside and experience nature and wildlife?"

" Who cares about nature." He kisses Jimin's bare shoulder.

" You do."

" Not right now, I don't."

Jimin's about to say that he's engaged to a nympho, and he's creeped out by it, but then Jungkook dips down to kiss sloppily at Jimin's collarbones and he can feel Jungkook's cock against his leg and he thinks about the way Jungkook stares at him when he's inside of him and the way it feels when Jungkook gets his hand around his cock and....

" Okay, yeah, let's do it."

Jungkook rolls on top of him, grinding his hips down before he can even get his lips on Jimin's; and it's already too good, Jimin's always so easy for him first thing in the morning.

He opens him up the same way as he always does, taking his sweet fucking time, making Jimin so tense and eager that he wants to hit him square in the jaw, and when he finally pushes in all the way, Jimin gasps and claws are Jungkook's chest, back arching.

Jungkook pulls out almost all the way before slamming himself back in, Jimin's thighs already shaking. " Still don't want to have sex with me anymore?" he breathes out.

" No, I don't." Jimin murmurs through gritted teeth.

" So you're saying I have to fuck you better, to get you to change your mind."

Actually, that's not what he's saying at all. In fact, if he keeps driving into him that way, Jimin is going to cum in less than five minutes without a single hand on his cock. Embarrassing. And impressive. But he can't let Jungkook know that. " Yeah, fuck me better. Show me you can do it."

" I can do it." Jungkook says, changing his angle and picking up his pace.

" I'm gonna get you off and then we can go and get breakfast."

Jimin whines, closing his eyes. " I want cinnamon rolls."

Jungkook bites at his shoulder, hands squeezing his hips. " Whatever you want. Just. Cum for me. You always look so good when you do, you always feel so fucking good, c'mon baby."

" Fuck!" He grips onto Jungkook's shoulder while Jungkook keeps working his hips mercilessly into Jimin, cuming onto his stomach without a sound.

" Gorgeous," Jungkook murmurs, cuming inside of Jimin while he's kissing up and down his neck. " Love you."

Jimin waits for Jungkook to pull out and lay down on his back, eyes closed, when he pinches his bicep. " Hey."

" Why do you always have to get my attention, that way? I have so many bruises from you"

He ignores him. " You're coming on a little strong, saying " I love you" in the morning after our first date, you know."

Jungkook smiles. " I also told you, I don't put out on a first date, either, but looks like you're a game changer.

Breakfast is sublime, and Jimin openly admits he loves cinnamon rolls more than he loves Jungkook, which says a lot about the chefs cooking abilities, because he loves the boy across from him so much, it nearly hurts.

And The Games Begin जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें