Chapter 25

" Aren't you always thinking that?" He tries to make it sound like a joke, but it falls flat, and Jungkook licks his lips.

" Whenever I'm with you, yeah. And usually when I'm not."

Jimin inhales sharply, reaching out to slide his hands up Jungkook's biceps. " Is this the only reason you gave me a rose? To get me here?"

Jungkook leans forward, both hands grabbing for Jimin's hips, digging his fingers in. He smirks slightly before breathing out. " If I said yes, would that be okay?" the word just barely ghosting over Jimin's lips, and Jimin nods, helpless to do anything else, before they connect.

It's only been a few hours since they last kissed, but it doesn't matter. Jungkook kisses Jimin like he's missed him, like he's needed him, and Jimin falls into it with wandering hands. He's already hard from so much built up tension and anticipation, and the the fact that this isn't technically allowed is really getting to him. He grinds his hips into Jungkook, unable to stop himself, and Jungkook's right there with him.

Jungkook starts walking them backwards towards his bed, lips working mercilessly over Jimin's, only separating when he falls down onto the mattress, hands gripping uselessly at the duvet.

" Jimin." he murmurs out. " Is this stupid?"

Jimin sucks in his cheeks, palming at himself when he sees Jungkook is looking, and the reaction is exactly what he wanted. " Probably. Do you want me to go?"

" If you think I could kick you out right now, you're out of your fucking mind. Stop touching yourself, I want to."

He immediately drops his hand. " I thought I said I wanted to get you off, not the other way around."

" I'm gonna suck you off and you're gonna have to deal with that."

He whines, tipping his head back, staring at the ceiling. " Okay, yeah, okay, I can work with that."

" Come here."

Jimin pulls his t-shirt over his head before he climbs over Jungkook, straddling him, and grinds down at the exact time their lips meet. Jungkook groans into it, hands dragging down Jimin's back, all the way down to his ass and gripping hard, pushing their hips together.

He can barely stand the fact that Jungkook is hard beneath him, back arching, eyes unable to stay open for more than a few seconds until they slip shut, mumbling out how good Jimin feels, how hot he is.

Jimin can't answer, can't think of anything, really,....other than how badly he wants to get Jungkook off, how badly he wants to get himself off. He's panting and he knows Jungkook can probably taste the sweat on him when he leans up to bite at his collarbone. It hurts good, and he grinds down particularly hard at that feeling, whimpering.

Jungkook grips Jimin's hip at that, stilling his movements. " Jimin, your so fucking good at that." he groans.

" You have to stop!"

He tries to move but Jungkook's fucking strong. " I don't see your logic," he grits out. " If it's good, why are you making me stop?"

" Because you're going to make me cum in my trousers, like I'm fucking 15."

Jimin laughs, only sounding slightly hysterical. " Okay, then let go of me so I can....." He doesn't get to finish his sentence, Jungkook nearly bucking Jimin off him, covering him with his own body instead, balancing on his elbows.

He kisses him with way too much tongue to be considering a decent kiss, but Jimin whines into it, grabbing at any inch of skin he can manage to find, pushing Jungkook's torso.