Chapter 18

Jimin, Casey and Alec are the red team: Cam, Michael and Jay your the blue team. Jungkook, indeed wears all black , and stands in the centre of the field, paintball gun in his hand, facial expression firm and unyielding, obviously exaggerated. He breaks, though when he sees the red team step out into the field, all three men in their battle gear, complete with black warpaint under their eyes in thick, heavy lines.

" Where'd you find the black paint?"

Alec shrugs. " Ask the crazy one."

" Jimin, where'd you steal that from?"

Jimin puts his hand to his chest and gasps in fake a astonishment. " Why'd you assume it was me who he was talking about and not Casey?!"

Jungkook makes a face and rolls his eyes. " I'm sure that isn't a serious question."

He continues to pout. " Whatever, Jeon. Let's move on."

He smiles. " Anyway. As you can see, we're obviously playing a nice, friendly round of paintball today. Object of the game is to hit the opposing team as many times as you can, whilst protecting yourself. The more paint you have on you by the end, the worse off you are.

And pay attention, because I'm going to be switching back and forth between the two teams, so be aware. Be stealth, be smart, be quick on your feet." He rubs his hands together. " Oh and keep in mind that the losing team has to go home immediately following the game, and the winners will stay here with me, God speed."

" Look at him, what a smug bastard." Jimin says under his breath.

" I can hear you."

" Well, I wasn't whispering." He turns to Casey and Alec. " Okay, we need a strategy."

Alec nods. " Actually, I used to be on a paintball team. For fun, but it's something."

" Oh, Jimin slaps Alec on the back.

" My man, Alec! Perfect. What've you got for us?"

" Alright, so do you think separating and splitting up would make it harder for them to target us, However, if we stay clumped together, we'll always have an eye out at all times. No surprise sneak attacks on us."

Casey nods. " Exactly. And we only break apart if they start to target us a whole."

Jimin rubs his hands together. " Kay. All sounds great. Bring it in." They all put their hands on top of one another's, and Jimin pauses. " Wait, so, like, when you get hit, does it hurt?"

Casey smirks. " You've never played before, have you?"

He winces. " No?"

Alec laughs. " Oh, good, the fastest one of the group has no fucking idea what he's doing."

" I'm a quick study! I can figure it out!"

" I hope so, and you better learn....now."

" Okay, but no one answered me, does it hurt when you get shot?!"

Alec backs up several yards and instead of answering, he holds up his gun and shoots Jimin directly in the leg.

" What the fuck was that?" Son of a bitch!" Jimin screams, jumping from foot to foot.

" Did it hurt?"

" Yes, you fucking dick! Oh my God!"

" Good, now you have all the more reason to run. Because let me tell you, paintball gun welts do not feel great."

" You think?!" He rubs his shin through his gear, which does next to nothing to help the sting. " Also, you just waisted a shot on your own team, so, good going....jackass!"