Chapter 13

-Kendall POV-

"Okay guys! I need you all to read the next three chapters and I'm serious." Sammy - Mr Wilkinson - said as the bell rang.

"We probably won't." Madison snorted. I laughed and nodded my head, although we were on good terms, I was still weary of her and Jack, although it bugged me I had to let it go.

"You coming Ken?" Madison asked flipping her long black weave - I mean hair. "Its lunch now."

"Go on. I'll meet up later." I smiled, she gave me a suspicious and annoyed look but still went on ahead. The class room was soon empty and I shut the door so nobody could see us.

When I turned around Sammy pulled my waist to his and cupped my face in his hands. A glint of mischief in his eye.

"Good lord I missed you babe." He smirked.

"I missed you too." I smiled.

He looked at me briefly, as if he was trying to figure me out in one look, it made me feel like he actually was interested in me. Not just the benefits, but who I really am.

I couldn't wait any long. I stood on my tip toes and felt your lips connect in an already passionate kiss. Sammy's tongue traced my bottom lip, so I gave me him entrance and felt my legs shake when the kiss deepened.

Sammy's hands traveled down my back down to my ass. I giggled when he grabbed it suddenly.

"What? I can't stand being away from you for this long." He said breathlessly when I pulled away from giggling.

"Its been two days Samuel." I rolled my eyes and pushed him away playfully. "Be a man about it!"

"Two days too many baby." He shrugged and took a seat behind his desk. Like every other lunch we spend together, I sat on the edge of his desk facing him.

"You look beautiful today by the way." He smiled and fiddled with the blue scarf I had on today.

"Why thank you." I smiled. "By the way I made brownies yesterday and saved some for you."

"Yasss brownies! Marry me woman." He kissed my thigh. It was a quick action but it made me want to jump his bones.

Little did he know I could actually say yes if he were serious.

*-MADISON POV-*

As the girls and I headed for lunch, I looked around for Kendall. She said she would meet up and I couldn't help but feel like something was up. Not just today only.

Lately - since school started actually - she hss been missing in action. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks Kendall is being super strange and secretive.

I had a bad feeling, and I wanted to find out what she's doing. Kendall and I have been super close for a while, including Marlena and Kimberly of course. All the closeness changed when Kendall got serious with my crush, Jack Gilinsky.

I wouldn't call it a crush. More like a boy toy since he's the most wanted guy at school, I must have him. And I will get him.

Anyway, Kendall ruined that for me when she got with Jack. Lover boy is so whipped with Kendall, he doesn't even care about our little flings anymore. But that's gonna change.

"We should finish that homework now Maddie." Kimberly tugged my arm and I gazed down the hallway for Kendall.

"Oh shit I forgot about that!" I sighed. I planned on started my little investigation now.

I had to finish geometry homework with Kimberly before class. So I have to get my spy hat on and see what's Kendall's deal another time.

I need to expose her so Jack can realize that she's not perfect how he makes her out to be. I know I'll find something on her, and I don't think its gonna be good on her behalf.

And I knew just how to expose her because I already had a great lead. After analyzing Kendall's moves and when she starts distancing herself from the group, I finally had a breakthrough. So I knew where I would start:

Mr Wilkinson's class. After the lesson.

______
Sorry that it's shorter than usual, I just wanted to establish the actual plot in this chapter.