Chapter 43

-Kendall POV-

*3weeks later*

"I can't believe how slimy he is!" Tas exclaimed as we all sat in my den that afternoon.

"Honestly, I'm so emotionally drained." I shrugged.

"Don't worry too much babe." Marlena said reaching over to squeeze my hand. "There's no way he could possibly feel something for her!"

"Yeah I mean come on, Olivia is so....I don't even know!" Kimberly added

"It's his loss anyways." Tas nodded.

"So when's the wedding?" Kim asked.

"In about a months time." I told them. "Sammys staying here until they get married."

"Ew." Marlena fake vomited.

I was glad to have the girls here because I couldn't deal with knowing Sammy was getting married to Olivia. It hurt but they made me forget about everything for a while.

"I have an idea." Kimberly said after a while. "Did you guys hear about the party Taylor's having?"

"The last thing I wanna do is go out and pretend to have fun." I groaned loudly.

Marlena threw a cushion on my face. "That's exactly what you need to do Kenny!"

"It's going to be fun! And I know Jack would love to see you there tonight." Tas smirked.

I couldn't help suppress a small smile. "Maybe..."

"We're going!" Tas yelled. "It's decided."

"Okay." I smiled. "Let's just have fun tonight!"

-

While the girls were getting ready in my room - I basically had some of their clothing here due to many sleepovers and parties, I went out to the hallway bathroom.

"I need to brush my teeth." I said and walked out.

In the bathroom, while I was brushing my teeth vigorously and messily, someone walked in.

"Kendall?" I recognized Sammy's voice and saw his reflection in the mirror.

"Ug, wuht?" I said will toothpaste in my mouth, rolling my eyes so hard they almost fell out.

I fugging hated the fact that Sammy would be around more often thanks to Olivia.

"Where are you guys going?"

"Nun of yer beezness." I muttered still brushing my teeth.

"Cut the crap!" Sammy said and pulled out the brush. "I don't think you should go."

I spat out the toothpaste and rinsed my mouth quickly.

"Were you listening to our convo for real?" I folded my arms. "Don't you have better things to do? Like kissing Olivia's ass?"

"Don't start Kendall." Sammy spoke sternly. "I think this party is unsafe - "

"Just stop Sammy! Why are you doing this? Making me fall deeper in love and just as I'm about to fall, you step back."

"Kendall you don't understand what's going on and - "

"Then tell me!"

"I can't! I can't tell you Kendall because there's consequences and I don't wanna hurt you."

"That excuse is getting really old Sammy! I don't care about getting hurt anymore! All I want is you and you cant even do that." I said tearfully.

"Kendall." Sammy sighed and sat down on the toilet lid.