Chapter 15

-Kendall POV-

I hadn't spent time with Sammy in a few days. I didn't even go home with him after school, like today. After finishing studies early, I decided to surprise him with a visit.

When I got to his apartment, my mouth hung open because his mom stood next to him.

She shot me daggers when I walked in.

"Oh uhm..hey...I'm uh Kendall Parker." I smiled and held out a hand which she didn't shake. What an old b.

"What going on?" I looked at Sammy for help. The awkwardness was thick and I felt really bad.

"Well I just invited Sammy and his girlfriend to a huge family event." She smile thinly.

"I am his girlfriend." I said folding my arms at that age. "What family event?"

"You didn't tell her Samuel?" His mother asked fakely, secretly she looked happy but i have him a sharp look. "It's a huge masked ball actually, family form Italy, Wilkinson's have to show off."

I frowned. This must mean Sammy's one of the stinking, filty rich family that i didn't even realize from the start. I felt like he had kept his family away from me.

"Did you keep that away from her? That's terrible." His mom sighed. "But I guess she's too different."

I frowned. What did she mean by that because how different could we be. I mean