Chapter 19

I know I haven't updated Pretending since world war 1 and I'm so sorry! My minds kinda blocked with that fanfic for now but I'll try soon!
____________

-Kendall POV-

"W-what secret?" I asked shakily. The voice was deep and I could decipher who this could be.

Then I heard a familiar laugh.

"Fuck you Samuel!" I exhaled.

"I gotchu good baby girl!" He laughed deeply on the other end. "Holy crap you sounded so scared!"

"I hate you for this!" I managed a giggle. "I swear you almost killed me!"

"Well I love you angel!" I could see him smile in my mind. "What you doing now?"

"Shopping for Friday with the girls." I said.

"Don't let me bother, I just called to say I miss you." He said. "I love you so much babygirl."

"I miss you too Wilk." I giggled. "And I love you too."

"Call me when you're home." He said.

The call ended and I went to find the girls who were picking out dresses already.

"Was that who I think it was?" Marlena smirked.

"Maybe." I blushed. "On to business! I need a really sophisticated dress because he's mom is hardcore."

"Okay let's get a dress each and you'll try them on." Kimberly suggested.

"Then choose the best one." Tas nodded.

So we all searched the store for a half hour finding a dress we liked. After that, we headed to the fitting room and the girls sat on chairs waiting for me.

I tried on all the dressed, loving them all but the one Tas chose knocked me out. It was perfect and Sammy would love it too. So I wanted that. (I'll add a pic when it's the family event)

"Alright let's pay!" I said as we headed to check point.

I bought some jewelry, make up and extra stuff I would need. The girls bought a couple of clothing for themselves, I was the last to pay for my stuff.

After the cashier rang the stuff, she was interrupted with a call.

"Yeah I think its her." She looked at me up and down. "Okay sir. I will. Bye now."

"Are you Ms Parker?" She asked me.

"Yes that's me." I nodded. The cashier smiled and started typing on the computer and didn't bother explaining what just happened.

"Is there a problem?" I asked handing her my card.

"Not at all." she smiled. "Have a good day!"

She handed me my shopping back with a smile. I frowned and looked at the girls as they shrugged.

"I need to pay - "

"No need!" The cashier waved off. "I got a call from a Mr Wilkinson who insisted I put your purchase on his account. So its all paid for."

"Sammy? What?" I mumbled.

"Have a good day." She smiled. I stared at her until Kimberly dragged me out of the store.