8

"What's going on between you and the young master of the Lin family!" As soon as we left the box, the manager pulled me and asked.

At this time, it was impossible to say that we didn't know each other, so I covered it up with a half-truth, "He and I were classmates in college, and we didn't have a good relationship at the time..." The manager nodded in realization, then frowned and sighed: "Mu Ran, it's not that I'm snobbish. The investors behind our hotel are the Lin family. Since Master Lin has a problem with you, we can no longer use you."

Seeing the manager's embarrassed and helpless look, I just nodded silently, feeling no surprise or anger. From the moment Lin Han discovered me, I knew that I couldn't stay any longer. No matter whether this hotel belonged to him or not, as long as he wanted me to leave, I had no choice but to leave obediently. There is no fairness in this society. Facing people like Lin Han, I have no room for resistance.

In fact, now that I think about myself three years ago, I feel so angry and funny. I must have been so ignorant and fearless at that time to dare to do that kind of thing. Not to mention the Yi family, the Lin family, and Yi Tian's other friends, it only takes one sentence to deal with me. And because I hold Yi Tian's photo in my hand, so many rich and powerful young masters, even if they are so angry that they want to break up with me, still have to grit their teeth to see me hanging around Yi Tian.

I sighed slightly in my heart. I don't know if it's God's blessing or punishment that I'm still alive to this day.

I said goodbye to the manager and went to the waiter's changing room to take a shower and change clothes. Looking at the work clothes that were well made but full of oil stains, I smiled bitterly. Now, not only would I not receive my salary, but I would also have to go to the foreman to pay for the clothes. If it was the young master of the Lin family who poured the oil, I wonder if you could give me a discount, I thought to myself. Just as I finished loading my clothes, I heard the sound of the door opening behind me. Everyone was at work at this time, so why would anyone come? I turned my head curiously, and when I saw the person clearly, I froze there.

Yi Tian folded his hands and leaned against the door, looking at me with a faint expression.

I looked at him blankly, why would he come to me? Is it because of what happened to Lin Han just now? It's not like I'm here to apologize... I smiled bitterly in my heart.

Seeing that I was silent, Yi Tian raised his eyebrows and looked at me, half-smiling but not smiling, and asked, "What next?"

I was confused by his confusing words and looked at him with a frown: "What?"

Yi Tian's expression suddenly turned cold, and his black eyes looking at me were full of disgust and disdain, "I knew this was the Lin family's restaurant, so I deliberately came to apply for a job as a waiter and then find a chance to meet us. I was insulted by Lin Han in front of everyone." , and then? What are your follow-up plans?"

I opened my eyes wide and looked at Yi Tian in disbelief, as if I was hearing some fantasy. It turns out that everything that happened just now was calculated by me and was my plan in his eyes. I suddenly laughed uncontrollably.

Yi Tian frowned and looked at me, who was laughing almost out of control. He suddenly strode over, suddenly pinched my chin and raised my face, and almost gritted his teeth and asked, "Or in which corner did you arrange for someone to take the photo?" What photos were downloaded? Huh?"

I looked at him funny and simply followed his advice, "'The young master of the Lin family bullied others and publicly humiliated the orphan waiter'. What do you think of this topic?"

His mouth was suddenly blocked.

Yi Tian lowered his face and kissed me fiercely. My lips hurt from being bitten, and I tried to push him away with both hands. I noticed that his tongue wanted to stick into my mouth, so I gritted my teeth and refused to let him in. After a while, he raised his head slightly and said with a smile against my lips: "Isn't this what you want?"

I gasped and calmed my breathing, wondering in my heart why I still felt so cold even though the two of us were so close. Trying to suppress the trembling of my body, I pulled his hand off my chin, leaned into his ear and said with a smile: "Since you know that this is all my plan? Why did you still send it to my door?" ?"

I never wanted to say a harsh word to him.

During the three years we were together, even if he said the most unpleasant things, even if he slept with someone in front of me, even if my heart was bleeding, I never fought back. I knew I was wrong. I was not his real lover. I was just a despicable person who used all possible means to pester him. Because he put himself in the most humble position from the beginning, no matter how bad he treats me, I have no right to complain or demand fairness.

It's just that I didn't expect that I had become so dirty in Yi Tian's eyes. No matter what I did, he would think that I was approaching him with ulterior motives to plot against him. I used to think that I was only wrong at the beginning, but it turns out that my best efforts in the past three years did not leave any trace in his heart.

Yi Tian pushed me away violently, looking at me with cold eyes almost filled with hatred.

I smiled bitterly and shook my head, not wanting to tangle with him any longer. Turning around and lifting up one side of his clothes, he sighed as he walked past him: "This meeting was really an accident. There was no photo and it was not a plan. I promise you, I will never appear in front of you again. "

Without waiting for his answer, I opened the door and walked out.

I don't know if Yi Tian will believe me, or does he think this is another plan of mine? But no matter what he thinks, this is probably the last time we will see each other. I have some regrets in my heart. Whether it was the hasty breakup or this embarrassing encounter, I forgot to apologize to him in the end. I owe him a formal apology for threatening him with photos three years ago. But thinking about it, Yi Tian probably wouldn't be surprised.

I went to the foreman to hand over the clothes, but before I explained the situation, she told me that the manager had already told me that I didn't need to compensate, and she also gave me half a month's salary. I was grateful and asked the foreman to convey my gratitude to me and then left the hotel.

On the way home, I bought some mung bean cakes in a small shop. My mother likes to eat these sweet snacks. Sure enough, she was very happy when she saw it when she got home, but she didn't eat any more after eating one piece. Aunt Li also came over and told me that she didn't eat anything for dinner. I was a little worried, looking at her pale face, and thinking about asking the supermarket for leave tomorrow to take her to the hospital for a good check-up.

When I was sleeping until midnight, I vaguely heard some noise from next door. I didn't care about it at first, but when I was about to fall asleep again, I suddenly heard a "dong" sound, the sound of something heavy falling to the ground. I was startled awake, quickly got up and ran to the next door.

As soon as I opened the door, I was shocked. My mother was curled up in a ball and lying on the ground, the chair fell to the side. I quickly ran over to help her up and asked anxiously: "Mom, what's wrong with you? What's wrong with you?"

She was sweating and her hands were pressing on her stomach. Only then did I realize that she had a stomachache. I picked her up and put her on the bed, shaking my hands to look for medicine in the drawer. After finding the medicine, I hurriedly poured some water. Then when I got to the bed, I suddenly saw my mother bending over and spitting out a mouthful of blood.

I stayed where I was, and the cup in my hand fell to the ground with a bang.

"Send to the hospital quickly!!" Aunt Li's voice sounded at the door.