50

Mu Ran continues 50
2023-11-07 11:36 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

Mu Ran wanted to say something else, but seeing that Yi Tian lowered his head to drink porridge, he didn't bother him anymore. After Yi Tian finished eating, Mu Ran put away the bowl and thermos cup, then sat down on the bed again, and hesitantly spoke again, "Yitian."

Yi Tian heard the sound and looked up at him.

Mu Ran shook hands nervously, "I have already thought about the question you asked me yesterday..." As he spoke, he lowered his head and avoided Yi Tian's eyes.

Seeing his reaction, Yi Tian stopped smiling and his expression became serious.

"I'm in good health now, don't worry." He said this first.

"I'm used to the life here." He paused and said softly: "Mu Jin and I are doing well here."

"So, I will..." Mu Ran's knuckles turned white, "I won't go back."

The room suddenly fell silent.

Mu Ran lowered his head and waited for a while, but there was still no sound. He didn't dare to look up at Yi Tian, but he just wondered with some anxiety whether there was something wrong with his answer, and whether it would make Yi Tian feel that he was ignorant.

His hand was slightly clenched into a fist, and his thumb kept rubbing on the knuckles of his index finger. You could tell how nervous he was at a glance. Yi Tian looked at him silently for a long time, then suddenly reached out and took his hand into his palm, pulled the person closer to him, lowered his eyes and said casually: "If you don't want to go back, just don't go back."

Mu Ran raised his head in surprise. Before he could speak, Yi Tian leaned over and kissed him on the lips, and whispered: "If you want to stay here, we will stay here."

Mu Ran was stunned for a moment. When he realized the meaning of Yi Tian's words, he stood up anxiously, "No, no... Yi Tian, you don't have to..." Mu Ran shook his head in a panic, "Just live your own life. ."

"Live your own life?" Yi Tian was stunned for a moment, then asked.

Mu Ran nodded.

"What kind of life?" Yi Tian asked again, and before Mu Ran could answer, he answered the question himself, "Work, socialize, go out with friends in your free time, and have sex when you meet someone you like. Everyone gets what they need. Then they get married and have children as their parents want, and they have nothing to do with you until they grow old and die. Live such a life, right?"

Mu Ran looked at Yi Tian blankly, unable to say a word.

There was a sarcastic smile on Yi Tian's lips, "It was like this twice."

"Last time, I told you that I had a bad stomach and asked me to pay more attention. Then I promised that I would wait for me to come back. But when I came back, you were gone."

His voice became hoarse, "It's the same today. Make me porridge, ask me to take good care of myself, and then tell me that you can live your own life."

"Mu Ran." The smile on Yi Tian's lips disappeared, and his expression was a little painful, "How can there be such a cruel person as you?"

Mu Ran remained silent and didn't know how long it took before he spoke with a trembling voice, "I don't know, what if you suddenly regret it one day... What if Mu Jin also develops feelings for you and you don't want us anymore?" Do... and your family..." Mu Ran shook his head, "How could you agree to let us be together..."

Yi Tian's voice was a little bitter, "No matter how many times I promise these issues you are worried about, if you don't believe it, it is just useless empty talk. But Mu Ran, don't push me away again and again, even if you don't believe it, I won't be given a chance to be by your side."