49

Mu Ran continued 49
2023-11-07 11:35 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

Mu Ran woke up at dawn the next morning.

Mu Jin was sleeping lightly and was woken up by his motion to get up. She opened her eyes and called out "Abba" drowsily. Mu Ran lowered his head to coax her, "Abba, go cook. Mu Jin will sleep a little longer." Mu Jin also said He didn't really wake up and couldn't even lift his eyelids. After listening to Mu Ran's words, he hummed slightly and slowly closed his eyes again.

Mu Ran looked at her, stretched out his hand to pull up the quilt covering her body, and then got out of bed.

He had consulted many doctors before about Yi Tian's stomach problems and read a lot of information himself. He knew that millet warms the stomach and calms the nerves, and pumpkin is warm in nature and sweet in taste. It has a very good effect on protecting the gastrointestinal mucosa and promoting the healing of ulcers. Start making millet porridge and pumpkin soup in the kitchen.

It's not bright outside yet, and the light bulb on the top is probably not very bright because it has been used for a long time. The whole kitchen looks a little dark.

Mu Ran lowered his head to wash the millet, with a serious and focused expression on his face.

In fact, he didn't sleep well all night, and the words Yi Tian said over and over again in his mind, the words "don't let me go" and "I love you"... all had a great impact on Mu Ran, and he still has a problem until now. I feel a deep sense of unreality, and I still wonder if all this is my imagination.

Do you want to go back with Yi Tian? But what if Yi Tian really goes back and realizes that he only has a whim for him? Even if Yi Tian really likes him now, but there are so many people around him with excellent appearance and family background, will Yi Tian always like him? There is also Mu Jin, and the problems at Yi Tian's family...

After thinking about it, Mu Ran realized that the possibility of him and Yi Tian going smoothly together was almost zero.

"Abba!"

Mu Ran came to his senses after hearing the voice, and turned around to see Mu Jin standing by the kitchen looking at him. He had two braids on his head, but one braid was crooked to his ear and the other crooked to the back of his head.

Mu Ran looked at her and asked, dumbfounded, "Mu Jin combed his hair himself?"

Mu Jin hummed heavily and said loudly: "Abba cooks."

My dad had a hard time cooking, so I combed my hair myself. Mu Ran knew what she meant.

Mu Ran felt a little uncomfortable. He walked to Mu Jin and knelt down, looked at her and said warmly: "Mu Jin, go brush your teeth and wash your face. After dinner, Abba will comb Mu Jin's hair again."

In fact, Mu Jin himself felt that his hair was not combed properly. It looked weird and different from how his father usually combed it. He nodded sheepishly, turned around and ran into the bathroom.

Mu Jin was picked up by him and it was his responsibility. If he was with Yi Tian, it would mean another burden on Yi Tian. Moreover, if the three of them live together, Mu Jin will definitely have feelings for Yi Tian. If one day Yi Tian regrets not wanting him and Mu Jin, it will be another harm to the child.

Mu Ran thought, and the smile on his lips faded. The tiny sparks of extravagant hope that had been ignited in my heart since yesterday dimmed little by little.

Su Wenyang seemed to have arrived at the right time.

After Mu Ran and Mu Jin had eaten and were about to go out, he knocked on the door.