extra

Extra 1
2023-11-07 11:41 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

Yi's mother met Xu Ran at a party.

Yi Tian has been with Mu Ran for almost two months, and she has not seen anyone yet. She knew that Xu Ran had a good relationship with Mu Ran, so she simply took Xu Ran and asked them around.

Xu Ran smiled and said: "Aunt Liang, if you want me to tell you why Mu Ran is so good and why Yi Tian likes him, I really can't answer. It's just that there are too many people around us who flatter us, and it's not easy to find someone who treats us sincerely. . Not to mention how many people in this world are willing to risk their lives for the one they love?"

Yi's mother sighed and whispered: "I also know that he is good to Yi Tian, otherwise he wouldn't be able to risk his life to save Yi Tian in that car accident. It's just that what he did before... I always feel a knot in my heart."

"That was indeed wrong, and I don't want to say anything nice for Mu Ran. But Aunt Liang, you can get in touch with Mu Ran and see what kind of person he is."

Yi's mother had no choice but to say that Yi Tian always avoided her and Mu Ran when she heard a scream that almost shattered people's eardrums.

Yi's mother and Xu Ran turned their heads at the same time and saw Ye Xinyi, the granddaughter of the Ye family wearing a white princess dress, crying at the dining table with various cakes and snacks. Xu Zhehao stood next to her, and the ground between them fell. A palm-sized spider model.

Xu Ran sighed. She knew what was going on without even asking. Xu Zhehao, that naughty boy, was scaring people again.

The adults of the Ye family kept coaxing the child, while Xu Ran and her second brother walked over with a cold face and beat Xu Zhehao whenever he mentioned it. Xu Zhehao endured it at first, but then he was beaten so hard that he couldn't help but burst into tears.

After some words of persuasion from the parents of the Ye family, Xu Ran and her second brother let him go. As soon as Xu Zhehao landed, he picked up the spider model on the ground and ran to Xu Ran, took her hand and frowned: "I want to go play with Mu Jin." There were still tears on his face, and he was talking again. He had a serious expression on his face, with a bit of grievance and determination in his eyes, which made him laugh to death.

Xu Ran said dumbfounded: "Xu Zhehao, if you continue to be so scary, I will never let you play with Mu Jin again."

Xu Zhehao stood there and stared at her, his mouth flattened as if he wanted to cry but didn't want to.

He was actually quite aggrieved. As for the spider model, he didn't mean to scare Ye Xinyi, it was obviously Ye Xinyi who said she wanted to play with him. Last time he brought his complete set of insect models to Mu Jin's house to play with Mu Jin for a day, so why did Ye Xinyi cry when she saw his spider?

It's like this every time, they want to play with him, and then complain, "Xu Zhehao really hates staining my skirt" "Xu Zhehao really hates catching bugs and scaring me" "Xu Zhehao really hates making me fall down" ", and then he would be scolded and beaten every time.

But Mu Jin doesn't hate his bug robot toy gun, and she won't complain if it soils her clothes. Xu Zhehao thought silently that he would never play with other little girls except Mu Jin.

Xu Zhehao was angry there, and Yi's mother smiled and asked Xu Ran: "Mu Jin is the child adopted by Mu Ran?"

Xu Ran nodded and replied with a smile: "Yes, that child is very well-behaved and very sensible."

Listening to this, Yi's mother wanted to meet Mu Ran and Mu Jin more and more. She asked Xu Ran about where Mu Ran worked, and took some time to find it herself.