38

Mu Ran continued 38
2023-11-07 11:29 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

Yi Tian used all his connections, but couldn't find out where Mu Ran was. After all, Yi Haizhao is the head of the Yi family. If he deliberately wants to hide someone, not even Yi Tian can do anything about it.

He was worried about Mu Ran's health. He couldn't sleep all day long and didn't take good care of his wounds. How could his health be better? Several times, the wound became inflamed and the fever made him unable to sit still, but he still managed to listen to the news about Su Wenyang.

A few days passed like this, but Xu Ran couldn't stand it anymore and finally went to the hospital to find Yi Tian.

The promises made by Yi Tian and Xu Ran were never fulfilled. He repeatedly asked Mu Ran to get into trouble, but in fact he didn't even know how to face Xu Ran. Yi Tian asked Su Wenyang to go out, leaving him and Xu Ran in the ward. He was already prepared to wait for Xu Ran's scolding, but Xu Ran's words made him lose his cool, "Stop looking for me, Mu." But he left voluntarily."

"What do you mean?" Yi Tian frowned and asked in a deep voice. Mu Ran was gone. Xu Ran should be more anxious and worried than him, but Xu Ran's attitude now was beyond his expectation.

Xu Ran didn't answer, just took out a letter from his bag and handed it over.

Yi Tian glanced at her, took the letter, opened the envelope and took it out. As soon as he opened it, he saw that it was Mu Ran's handwriting, and Yi Tian's hand shook unconsciously.

The letter was not long. In it, Mu Ran thanked Xu Ran for her care and concern for him, and then told Xu Ran that he had accepted Yi Tian's father's proposal to leave here to recuperate elsewhere and no longer disturb Yi Tian's life. I hope Xu Ran won't worry about him. At the end of the letter, he asked Xu Ran to help him take care of his mute mother's grave for the time being. He would come back to see Xu Ran when he had the chance.

There is not a word about the rest about Yi Tian.

"The letter was given to me by your father's secretary." Xu Ran was angry and anxious at first when he found out that Mu Ran was missing. Later, when he got the letter and listened to Secretary Jiang talk about Mu Ran's situation, he felt relieved a little. .

In fact, she could understand the choice Mu Ran made.

When he loves someone, he is too tired to love him, and he even dares not to love him because he loves him so much. The death of his mute mother was a lifelong pain for him. He was really afraid and didn't dare to pester her and wanted to leave.

Xu Ran felt sorry for him and was happy to see Yi Tian anxious, so she didn't immediately tell Yi Tian that Mu Ran had left her a letter. But seeing Yi Tian like this now, she didn't want to do anything to make her angry again. It's not necessary anymore, it should end, let's end it as soon as possible.

Yi Tian finished reading the letter without saying a word. After a while, he handed the letter back to Xu Ran, clasped his hands and said calmly: "Maybe he is..."

Xu Ran knew what he wanted to say and interrupted him impatiently, "The bag the mute mother gave him is leaving with you, right?"

The expression on Yi Tian's face was stunned for a moment.

Xu Ran knew that he was right, and a wry smile appeared at the corner of his mouth, "You don't understand Mu Ran very well. That bag is his life. If he wants to leave, he will definitely take it with him."

Yes, how could it be such a coincidence. He asked him to take the bag away one day, but disappeared immediately the next day.

It was clear that he was by his side at that time, but he didn't reveal even a word. He smiled as he talked and ate with himself, and smiled and promised to wait for him when he came back. But it turned out that from that moment on, he had been ready to leave.