51

Mu Ran continued 51
2023-11-07 11:36 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

The family was having lunch when Yi Tian arrived at the old house. Probably because Mr. Yi came back, many people came to the family, not to mention a few uncles, even the second uncle who had been staying abroad for a long time was also there.

Yi Tian walked to Mr. Yi and bowed his head respectfully and called grandpa. He also said hello to the elders in the family and then sat down on the chair.

Yi Haizhao had a sullen face and said nothing, and he didn't even respond when Yi Tian called him. When Yi Tian was hospitalized, his mother called Secretary Jiang to the hospital and revealed her identity as his wife, forcing Secretary Jiang to reveal the news about Mu Ran. Yi Haizhao lost his temper when he heard the news. If Yi Tian hadn't called the old man and was stopped by the old man, where would Yi Tian have found Mu Ran.

Yi Tian's mother ignored Yi Haizhao, asked about Yi Tian's situation, and then turned to give some instructions to the servants at home.

After a while, the servant brought some fish porridge, tofu soup and chicken soup from the kitchen. Yi Tian's mother said: "Drink some soup first, don't eat cold or spicy ones."

Yi Tian's grandfather was talking to his uncle. Hearing this, he raised his head slightly, looked at Yi Tian and asked lightly: "Are you feeling better?"

Yi Tian lowered his head and replied: "It's okay."

The old man nodded, "Let Lao Chen take a look at it later." Lao Chen is the doctor that the old man brings with him, and his medical skills go without saying.

Yi Tian responded and saw that the old man had no other questions, so he lowered his head and started eating.

Everyone in the family knew that Yi Tian fell in love with a man, and even fought against Yi Haizhao for this man. The relationship was tense to the extreme. There are a few people whose children are about the same size as Yi Tian, and they have a look of impatience on their faces. If Yi Tian continues to make trouble like this, won't his children have a chance? With this in mind, these people became more respectful and flattering to Mr. Yi.

Yi Tian ignored them and kept his eyes down while eating.

After eating, Lao Chen did some simple examinations on Yi Tian, looked at Yi Tian's surgery report, walked to Yi Tian's grandfather and whispered a few words.

The old man frowned, and when he looked up at Yi Tian, his eyes were a little unhappy, "You are older, you should know what you should do and what you should not do."

Yi Tian lowered his head and replied respectfully: "Yes, Grandpa."

The old man shook his head and called Yi Tian's uncle, Yi Haizhao and several uncles. Then he turned to Yi Tian and said, "Wait down below. I'll call you later and come up again." After saying this, he didn't wait for Yi Tian. He answered and led people into the study room on the second floor.

After everyone left, Yi Tian's mother pulled him to sit down and said in a somewhat complaining tone: "I went to find someone before the wound was healed. Are you in such a hurry?"

Yi Tian smiled and did not answer. He reached out and took his mother's hand into his palm, looked at his mother and whispered: "Mom, thank you."

Yi Tian glared at him and said unhappily: "Thank you for what? Thank me for stopping your dad, or for inviting your grandpa back? Let me tell you, I didn't say that I agreed with you being with that person." At this point, she frowned and said, "You are obviously a bad person. I really don't know what kind of devil you are. I have never seen you like this since I was a child..."