8

Mu Ran continued 08
2023-11-07 11:11 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

Yi Tian threw the scattered information on the table and didn't say a word for a long time.

How could this person who remembered to leave money to a stranger whom he didn't know well when his family was in trouble before he sought death, and the person who drugged him be the same person? he thinks.

This person clearly only became greedy after learning about his family background. He was obviously no different from the men and women who tried their best to climb into his bed. He is hypocritical, cowardly, and good at disguising himself as pitiful. He is simply a dirty person.

But scattered on the table were the copies of the thank-you letters he wrote, the letters he left for Xiao Yiyi, and the notices posted by Xiao Yiyi's parents looking for him in the hospital, all silently refuting him.

Yi Tian suddenly remembered that one time a group of his friends went to a hot spring, and several people encouraged him to call Mu Ran. After Mu Ran arrived, they asked him to wait in the courtyard downstairs, and deliberately turned off Yi Tian's cell phone.

After a long time like this, Mu Ran couldn't find Yi Tian, so he could only gesture with his hands to ask the passing waiter. After the waiter shook his head, he stayed there blankly. Lin Han didn't think it was enough for him to let him go down and strike up a conversation with him, pretending to be a stranger passing by. Looking at the blushing person who was desperately waving his hands and backing away, a group of people upstairs laughed.

From the scorching sun to the bright moon rising into the sky, he waited in that small courtyard for a whole day.

They sat in the luxurious private room upstairs, drinking the best sake, eating the best Japanese food, thinking of various ideas to play pranks on him and watch him make a fool of himself, like playing monkey tricks. Yi Tian originally thought that no matter how forbearing he was, he would fall out this time, but when he appeared in front of Mu Ran, Mu Ran breathed a sigh of relief and said to him with a smile: "You scared me to death, your phone The phone suddenly shut down and I thought something had happened."

How did you feel at that time? Did you feel even a little guilty and uneasy? Yi Tian had long forgotten. Looking back now, he just felt so uncomfortable that he couldn't breathe.

Yi Tian stood up, squatted down in front of Mu Ran, looked up at him, and asked, "What do you like about me?"

The person in question lowered his head and stared at the floor, as if he hadn't heard anything.

Yi Tian stretched out his hand to push the hair away from his forehead and found a less obvious scar on the upper left side of his forehead. He had noticed this scar when he washed Mu Ran's hair, but now he knew that it was hit by his former adoptive parents with an ashtray. Yi Tian stretched out his hand and gently touched this place that was slightly different from the surrounding skin color, leaned forward and kissed it.

Later in the evening, Lin Han called and said that he had reserved a place at Yayuan for Yi Tian to come over for dinner tomorrow. He has never contacted Yi Tian from the time of Mu Ran's accident, and he himself feels a little guilty.

Yi Tian looked at the sleepy man sitting on the sofa with his head lowered. He felt a little angry for some reason and said in a bad tone, "No, you guys can play." He hung up the phone as soon as he finished his voice.

It only took a few minutes, but He Xudong called right away.

"Lin Han called me just now and asked me if you are still angry with him. Why are you so angry and his voice sounds so uncomfortable?" Although He Xudong did not support Yi Tian and Lin Han being together, he had watched Lin Han with his own eyes for so many years. He was obsessed with Yi Tian, and he wanted to help him more or less. He also didn't want Yi Tian to turn around and fall in love with Lin Han. The two families would go crazy by then, but He Xudong also felt that there was no need to have such a quarrel over Mu Ran.