30

Mu Ran continued 30
2023-11-07 11:24 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

When Yi Tian woke up, the person beside him was Su Wenyang.

Before Su Wenyang could speak, he reached out and grabbed him. Because of too much force, the knuckles of his fingers were blue and white, and they were trembling slightly.

Su Wenyang knew what he wanted to ask and quickly said: "It's okay. He's okay. He was rescued..."

His hands loosened in an instant.

Yi Tian seemed to have lost all strength and fell back on the bed, staring blankly ahead with a blank look on his face.

Su Wenyang had been with him for so many years and had never seen him show such an expression. He did not dare to disturb him and stood aside silently waiting.

After a while, Yi Tiancai said: "Give me the phone." His voice was still a little hoarse, but the expression on his face had returned to normal and he became calm.

Su Wenyang handed him the phone. Yi Tian made several calls before saying to Su Wenyang: "Contact Secretary Jiang, send the family plane out, pick up a few doctors, and transport medicines from abroad. Find someone to pick you up."

Su Wenyang nodded and responded.

"How's the investigation going on Liao Fei?"

"Uncle Yi has already intervened in this matter. Secretary Jiang called before and has confirmed that he is from the Wu family. There is also progress on Liao Fei's side. There is a spy in the security. I will let you go as soon as the news comes out about your car. "

Yi Tian's eyes turned cold for a moment, and he said in a deep voice: "The Wu family doesn't leave a way out for themselves, so they don't blame us." He lost too much blood, his face was pale, and he was not in good spirits. But he didn't rest, nor did he struggle to see Mu Ran. Instead, he began to arrange various things in an orderly manner. Such a calm and restrained attitude almost made Su Wenyang doubt that the person who burst into tears not long ago might just be his own hallucination.

Yi Tian has been working in the ward, and he did not go there when Mu Ran had his second operation.

He had always been arrogant and thought he was omnipotent, but when he saw Mu Ran's breathless life being rescued with his own eyes, he realized that he was just an incompetent mortal. As long as he recalled the scene at that time, he would tremble with fear.

He could no longer face Mu Ran's life and death with his own eyes, as he was afraid that he would lose control again. Mu Ran is not healed yet, there are still many things for him to deal with, and he cannot let himself fall.

He told Su Wenyang to go over, while he sat on the bed with his eyes closed. There was no sound at all in the quiet ward, and Yi Tian found that he had almost lost all sensory abilities.

As time passed by, sweat broke out on his forehead, his face turned almost gray, and his heart became colder and colder. I don't know how long it took before Su Wenyang opened the door and came in.

Yi Tian suddenly opened his eyes, his voice was steady, but his clenched hands were shaking slightly, as if he was struggling to hold on, "How's it going?"

"It's okay, we got through it safely..." Before Su Wenyang could finish his words, Yi Tian's eyes suddenly turned black, and his body swayed and he almost fell on the bed. He hadn't eaten anything since he woke up. Before Mu Ran's surgery, he was asked about it almost every ten minutes. He was always highly stressed and had reached his limit.

Su Wenyang rushed over to support him, "Master Yi!"

Yi Tian shook his head and waited until he could see clearly before waving his hand away and saying hoarsely: "I'm fine, go get me something to eat."