9

Mu Ran continued 09
2023-11-07 11:11 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

When Xu Ran came the next day, Yi Tian and Mu Ran had just finished eating. Yi Tian was wiping Mu Ran's mouth without deliberately avoiding others. The aunt who had just opened the door for Xu Ran and He Xudong came over and concentrated on putting away the food with her head lowered, without even turning her eyes to the side. On the other hand, He Xudong stood in the distance and stared at Yi Tian, as if he were an alien.

Xu Ran rolled her eyes at him and walked over to look at Mu Ran. Seeing that he was still too sluggish to respond, he frowned and asked Yi Tian, "Still not eating today?"

Yi Tian hummed. Xu Ran stared at him for a while, then suddenly raised his eyebrows and asked, "How did he eat yesterday and today?" While speaking, he turned to look at the aunt who was cleaning the table.

Yi Tian didn't shy away from it, admitting openly, "I fed it." He Xudong, who had just recovered his breath and was walking over, suddenly heard this sentence again, and almost didn't mention it again.

Xu Ran didn't pay much attention and just continued to ask: "Can he cooperate?"

Yi Tian nodded, "If you say simple instructions a few times, he will understand." After listening to his words, Xu Ran forked a blueberry from the fruit plate brought by the aunt next to her, touched Mu Ran's mouth gently, and said warmly : "Mu Ran, open your mouth."

Mu Ran didn't respond, and Xu Ran wasn't discouraged. He repeated the words seven or eight times, but he still sat there and didn't move. Yi Tian frowned and looked at them from the side, wondering in his heart that he was fine even after eating just now. Could it be that his illness has worsened again?

Xu Ran glanced at Yi Tian thoughtfully and handed the fork over, "Try it."

Yi Tian took it and followed the same movements and tone as when he was feeding Mu Ran. He only said "open your mouth" once before Mu Ran opened his mouth slightly and swallowed the blueberry.

Xu Ran took a deep breath and laughed angrily, "It's so ironic that he only reacts to your voice.

It has become like this, but I still only remember you. "

Yi Tian was stunned, lowered his eyes and said nothing, but when he heard Xu Ran whisper from behind, "It's okay now, I don't have to take him out anymore," he suddenly raised his head, squinted his eyes and asked in a cold voice : "Take him out? When did I promise you such a thing?"

Xu Ran sneered, "Of course you won't let him leave now, you're just tired of playing the sympathy game."

Yi Tian looked at He Xudong who was standing behind Xu Ran. He Xudong had a sad expression on his face, "Please spare me, I'm just a bitch."

Xu Ran continued: "A patient with depression needs the care of his family the most. He has no family but you. If you really abandon him after half the treatment, then he will have to wait for death. I think Take him out for treatment. I have several senior brothers who have done research in this area." Yi Tian opened his mouth to say something, but Xu Ran interrupted him with a cold voice: "But now even if you agree, I can't take him away. He Ignoring others, I will only react to you. There may be a possibility of recovery by your side, but if I take him away, I may harm him."

From the time Xu Ran learned about Yi Tian and Mu Ran, she had ridiculed Yi Tian countless times. Yi Tian had never cared about her, but this time he was not silent anymore. He looked at Mu Ran, but he said the words to Xu Ran, "I will only say it once, I don't know how."

Xu Ran glanced at him, with obvious distrust on his face. But she didn't say anything else. She just took out the medicine and explained some precautions with an expressionless face.