24

Mu Ran continued 24
2023-11-07 11:20 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

After the food and drinks were served, a group of people did not let Jian Ning go, making noises and asking him to toast and apologize one by one. Jian Ning was not annoyed, she showed a good-tempered smile, poured the wine and toasted each other.

Mu Ran put his hands on his knees and looked at them upright, trying not to make any conspicuous expressions or actions. When he arrived, he originally thought that Jian Ning would jump over. Who knew that Jian Ning poured a glass of wine and handed it to him, smiling and saying, "Do you mind having a drink with me?" Even more beautiful.

Mu Ran looked at his smile and was a little dazed. After reacting, he stood up suddenly, took the wine glass from his hands with both hands, his ears were red, and he said in fear: "I don't mind, I don't mind." Jian Ning didn't care about Mu Ran's words either. In embarrassment, he smiled and drank the wine. Mu Ran quickly followed him and drank all the wine in one breath.

Someone happened to be eating fish on the table. The man poked the fish's eyes with his chopsticks and said calmly: "Hey, I mean, fish eyes are fish eyes. If you have to replace the pearl, isn't this a suicide?"

Jian Ning and Mu Ran are now standing face to face at the dinner table. They are both outstanding in appearance, temperament and behavior. It is not an exaggeration to say that they are one in a million. The other one has an ordinary appearance and is timid and has no temperament at all. He can't be found in the crowd even with a magnifying glass. It is clear at a glance who is the fish eye and who is the pearl.

Several people burst out laughing immediately.

Mu Ran was not angry at being ridiculed to this extent, and even had a bitter and helpless smile on his lips. In fact, he felt that what this person said was absolutely right. Instead, Jian Ning whispered to the man: "You talk a lot, and I can't even stop you from eating."

The man raised his hand and said repeatedly: "Master Jian, I was wrong... Master, please don't be angry with me..." Jian Ning smiled and shook her head, no longer answering his words, and put down her wine glass.

Now Yi Tian was the only one left at the table. Everyone was silent, waiting for Jian Ning's next move.

Jian Ning poured himself wine and poured Yi Tian a cup of tea. He picked up the wine glass, looked at Yi Tian and said warmly:

"You have just been discharged from the hospital, so you won't drink today." He didn't say a word about how he knew Yi Tian was hospitalized, but his expressions and movements revealed thoughtfulness and concern.

Yi Tian glanced at him, stood up, poured the tea in the cup, filled another cup of wine, raised his hand to drink it.

Mu Ran reflexively tried to stop her from the side, but he tightened his hand and placed it under his body as soon as he moved it slightly. However, Jian Ning stretched out her hand to stop Yi Tian, and her tone became a little anxious: "Do you still want your stomach?"

Yi Tian pushed his hand away, raised his head and drank, with a sarcastic smile on his lips. He looked at him and said coldly: "Who do you think you are? It's not your turn to take care of me."

Jian Ning's face turned pale and she opened her mouth without saying anything. Lu Yuan saw that the atmosphere was not right and hurriedly walked over to smooth things over: "Okay, okay, let's stop talking. Let's eat, eat!" Others also found some interesting topics to liven up the conversation. The atmosphere comes.

During the meal, Jian Ning smiled and chatted with others while serving Yi Tian the dishes naturally. He picked up a piece of tender fish meat, carefully picked out the fish bones with chopsticks, and then put it into Yi Tian's bowl.

Yi Tian is a tricky person when it comes to eating, but he is also lazy and is most annoyed by those fish and shrimps. In the past, Mu Ran always had to look after him first, and it was very common for him to pick up vegetables and pick thorns for him. But this time, he sat on one side and ate quietly with his head down, without making any unnecessary movements.

Yi Tian stared at him and frowned unhappily. When he was sick, he took care of him like an ancestor. Now that he is well, he treats himself like nothing.

When Jian Ning saw Yi Tian not moving his chopsticks, he lowered his head and whispered to Yi Tian while the others were talking, "Don't be angry with me. Eat as much as you can."

It was quite noisy at the dinner table, and his voice was kept low, so he didn't attract anyone else's attention. But Mu Ran was sitting next to Yi Tian and could still clearly hear the coaxing intimacy in Jian Ning's words. Mu Ran's eating movements slowed down, then he blinked, trying not to show any strange expression, and raised his hand to put the food into his mouth again.

Yi Tian glanced at Jian Ning without saying anything. After a while, he finally picked up his chopsticks and ate the fish Jian Ning gave him. With this beginning, the two of them seemed to have completely relaxed. Jian Ning was taking care of Yi Tian and never stopped picking up food. When she saw something greasy and spicy he wanted to eat, she would even use her chopsticks to stop him from eating it. .

Yi Tian stopped being annoyed and let him go.

Lu Yuan, who was across from him, looked at them and clicked his tongue twice: "This is deliberately irritating us who don't want it. Speaking of which, Master Yi, shouldn't you also show some expression?" In addition to Lin Han and He Xudong, others immediately started to Followed by heckling.

Jian Ning didn't say anything, just let them have fun with a faint smile on her lips. Yi Tian glanced at Mu Ran from the corner of his eyes and saw that he was still burying his head in the bowl as if he hadn't eaten in several years. He also thought that he had been making trouble and moving out every day since he woke up, and he suddenly felt angry.

He threw away the chopsticks in his hand, turned around, grabbed Jian Ning's chin, lowered his head and kissed her hard.

In an instant, the dinner table fell silent. Everyone stared blankly for a second, and then they started banging the table and whistling like crazy. Only Lin Han clenched his fists, his mouth was bleeding from his bite, and his face looked horribly ugly.

Mu Ran was concentrating on eating. He didn't know why there was such a loud noise in his ears. He turned his head following everyone's gaze and saw Yi Tian kissing Jian Ning.

Mu Ran was stunned for a moment, then quickly turned his head. It was the first time that he saw Yi Tian kissing someone. He felt a little nervous and ashamed for some reason, and his mind was in a mess. He could only mechanically pick up the food and stuff it into his mouth.

On the other side, Yi Tian let go of Jian Ning and said in a cold voice to the crowd: "Have you seen enough? Are you satisfied?"

Lu Yuan touched his nose and coughed: "Actually... we don't mind... if you guys do it on the spot... what... um..."

Jian Ning was still panting slightly, but her eyes remained calm and gentle. He turned his head and glanced at Yi Tian's indifferent expression, not caring at all. After so many years, he found that he was still used to having fun. Jian Ning sighed resignedly, looked up at the group of people who were still clamoring to watch the live version, and smiled softly, "Okay, let's eat."

Lu Yuan and the others also knew not to make too much trouble, so they joked a few more words and changed the subject.

He Xudong frowned as he looked at Yi Tian. He didn't know what Yi Tian was thinking. Just talking about Yi Tian's care for Mu Ran when he was ill could tell that he had feelings for Mu Ran. Even now, Jane Ning is back, he doesn't want this relationship anymore, and there is really no need to do this in front of Mu Ran.

It's so hurtful and so embarrassing.

He Xudong suddenly had doubts. Could it be that what Xu Ran said was right? Is he actually just playing sympathy games on a whim? He doesn't like Mu Ran at all?

He Xudong looked at the man sitting next to Yi Tian who was eating hard with his head lowered and silent, and felt a little uncomfortable for a moment.