20

Mu Ran continued 20
2023-11-07 11:18 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

Yi Tian stayed in the hospital for three days, but when he was about to be discharged, his mother forced him back home.

After dinner in the evening, he drank the soup that his mother made for him. He was about to say goodbye, but his mother was one step ahead of him, "Don't go back, stay here for a few days to recuperate your stomach."

Yi Tian was stunned, and just as he was about to speak, his father also spoke up, "Let's put work aside. If you really have something to do, you can do it at home."

Yi Tian's father would not let him stay easily. This time, even he asked, and Yi Tian couldn't refuse.

He walked up to the balcony a little irritably and called Su Wenyang to extend the time to go back. After he finished, he asked about Mu Ran's condition. Su Wenyang answered there: "Mr. Mu is fine. Miss Xu Ran will be here these days, and his medicine has not been stopped."

Yi Tian hummed and said no more, but he didn't hang up the phone either.

When Su Wenyang heard that there was no sound here, he shouted in confusion: "Master Yi?"

"He..." Yi Tian hesitated for a while before speaking, but before he could say anything, he frowned again, "That's it." He hung up the phone as soon as his voice fell.

After all these days, Mu Ran never asked him a question.

Mu Ran knew his number, and there was a phone at home, but he never called it once. Even his friends would call and gloat over his misfortune. This person who used to be extremely worried about his minor injuries and pains didn't even say a polite greeting.

Yi Tian dialed his home number, but couldn't press the call button. After a while, he turned off the interface and took back his phone.

At noon the next day, Liao Fei called and said that Xu Ran wanted to take Mu Ran out and asked if he could agree. Yi Tian refused without hesitation, and within a few minutes his phone rang again, this time it was Xu Ran calling.

When Yi Tiancai answered the call, he started chattering: "What do you mean by locking him up at home every day? Is he a prisoner? Why do you restrict his personal freedom?"

"His current condition is not suitable for going out." Yi Tian still explained.

"He is not suitable to be locked up at home! Do you know that it is easy for him to have random thoughts when he is left alone like this? These people you found looked at him like a prisoner, and no one even talked to him!"

Yi Tian frowned, and finally relaxed after a while, "Okay, but someone must follow you."

Xu Ran knew that this was Yi Tian's biggest concession, so he stopped pestering him and hung up the phone.

Xu Ran took Mu Ran into the car, followed by Liao Fei and the others. Xu Ran looked at the rearview mirror and frowned, "It's really annoying."

Mu Ran looked at her and asked with some anxiety, "Sister Xu Ran, will it be too much trouble?"

Xu Ran rolled her eyes at him, "I'm angry if you keep being so cautious with me!" She came here every day when Yi Tian was not at home, mainly to help Mu Ran stabilize his mood and avoid a recurrence of his condition. Mu Ran thinks and speaks much more clearly now, but there is a problem. He is cautious and timid with everyone, and he is always worried that he will cause trouble to others. Xu Ran knew that he was acting like this because he had too low self-esteem. But there is no rush, you can only take your time.

Mu Ran smiled and saw that she was silent. Xu Ran lost his temper because of her laughter. She could only glare at him and also smiled and asked: "Where should we go? How about I take you to eat some delicious food first?"