34

Mu Ran continued 34
2023-11-07 11:26 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

The two people's lips only touched each other for a moment, before Mu Ran stretched out his hand to press against Yi Tian, shrank his head back and distanced himself from Yi Tian.

Yi Tian stopped and raised his head to look at him.

There was no happy or shy expression on Mu Ran's face. He pursed his lips, then tried his best to smile and said, "Yitian, I don't know what you mean." Living with Yi Tian for the rest of his life? This is so ridiculous. Just the day before the car accident, he saw Yi Tian kiss Jian Ning and saw them get back together. Not long after this, why did Yi Tian's attitude suddenly change so drastically?

Yi Tian held Mu Ran's trembling hand against his chest and gently put it back. Then he straightened up, sat back on the bed again, looked at Mu Ran and said: "Mu Ran, I won't force you. But you can't escape for the rest of your life." If it was just some ambiguous hints before, then now, To say that you still don't understand is to avoid it on purpose. Yi Tian also knew that Mu Ran didn't believe in him. What happened in those three years was a knot in his heart that could not be solved in a short while.

He didn't force Mu Ran, nor did he expect him to return to his previous attitude towards him. But Mu Ran couldn't always retreat, couldn't always use the name of guilt and gratitude to dismiss him.

Mu Ran looked at the expression on Yi Tian's face and opened his mouth, but finally said nothing. Yi Tian decided that he wanted his feelings to compensate, and also decided that he was just escaping. There is no use in explaining anymore.

Mu Ran sighed inwardly and stopped arguing with him. He lay down and closed his eyes to rest. Anyway, when he recovers and no longer lies in the hospital so sickly, Yi Tian's "sacrifice" attitude will naturally disappear.

Yi Tian looked at Mu Ran who closed his eyes and didn't want to talk to him anymore, and he wasn't angry at all. He was not in a hurry to leave, but sat aside and looked at Mu Ran intently, feeling peaceful and calm as never before.

During the time when Mu Ran was in coma, he didn't sleep well for a day. He was afraid that once he fell asleep, he would never see Mu Ran again. He didn't know how he could survive the constant fear of losing.

Now, even if Mu Ran doesn't want him anymore, he can't let him go.

When Xu Ran came to see Mu Ran again, he was blocked by Su Wenyang. He didn't care what Xu Ran's identity was. Even though Xu Ran was so angry that she cursed, she still said with a cold face: "Miss Xu Ran, don't make things difficult for me."

Xu Ran knew that Su Wenyang was just following orders and would not make trouble with him. She called Yi Tian and asked as soon as she got through, "What do you mean?"

Yi Tian was eating with Mu Ran in the ward. He stretched out his chopsticks to tear off the almost stewed meat from the pigeon's legs and put it into Mu Ran's bowl. He said, "It's not interesting."

Mu Ran was lowering his head and concentrating on eating. He felt a little strange when he heard the content of Yi Tian's speech, so he raised his head and glanced at him.

Yi Tian didn't avoid him either, still sitting next to him and listening to the phone. Mu Ran vaguely recognized Xu Ran's voice and asked softly: "Sister Xu Ran?" He didn't have a mobile phone, so Xu Ran always called Yi Tian and Su Wenyang to find him.

Yi Tian nodded and handed the phone to Mu Ran's ear. Mu Ran asked: "Sister Xu Ran, what's wrong?"

Xu Ran was scolding Yi Tian until he heard Mu Ran's voice. He gritted his teeth angrily and said, "Mu Ran, this bastard Yi Tian won't let me come in to see you."