55

Mu Ran continued 55
2023-11-07 11:39 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

Maybe it was because he was still a little uneasy after arriving in a new place, so Mu Jin woke up early. She opened her eyes in a daze, looked around, but didn't see Mu Ran. Then she sat up from the bed and looked around blankly.

"Abba." Mu Jin shouted softly, but when no one responded, she raised her voice and shouted again, but still no one responded. The expression on Mu Jin's face was a little panicked. She rolled off the bed, stepped on the floor with her bare feet, and hurried to the door without wearing slippers, stood up on tiptoes, opened the door, and ran out.

In order to facilitate the food and daily life of Mu Ran and Mu Jin, Aunt Zhang lived in the guest room downstairs. She had just gotten up and was about to go into the kitchen to prepare breakfast when she heard the sound of running upstairs. When she looked up, she saw Mu Jin with bare feet. The aunt hurriedly went upstairs, picked her up, and lowered her voice: "What's wrong, miss?"

Mu Jin asked: "Where is Abba?" There was an expression on his face that he wanted to cry but didn't dare.

Just as the aunt was about to comfort her, she heard the door lock on the right click, and Yi Tian pushed the door open and walked out. The aunt quickly lowered her head and called "Mr. Yi".

Yi Tian nodded, took Mu Jin from her arms, and said to her: "Go and cook." When the aunt came downstairs, Yi Tian lowered his head to comfort Mu Jin, who was a little scared, "Your father is sleeping." With that said, he walked into the room and let Mu Jin see Mu Ran sleeping soundly on the bed.

What Mu Jin fears most is that Mu Ran doesn't want her. Now that Mu Ran is still there, she is no longer afraid. She was afraid of disturbing Mu Ran, so she didn't speak loudly, so she nodded towards Yi Tian.

With a faint smile on his lips, Yi Tian hugged Mu Jin and walked out, then gently closed the door. He carried Mu Jin back to her room, put her on the bed, reached out to hold her cold feet, and asked in a low voice, "Why aren't you wearing socks?"

Yi Tian was not as good at coaxing children as Su Wenyang, and he was a little serious when asking questions. Mu Jin was a little afraid of him and did not dare to speak for a while.

Yi Tian reached out and took Mu Jin's little cotton socks from the wooden chair beside the bed. He lowered his head and put the socks on her little feet and said, "Walking barefoot will make you sick. Your father will be very worried if Mu Jin gets sick."

Mu Jin lowered his head and whispered sorry.

The expression on Yi Tian's face softened a little. He took the coat and put it on Mu Jin, and then took the child to wash his face and brush his teeth.

Mu Ran woke up not too late. He woke up not long after Yi Tian took Mu Jin out. When he woke up and saw a strange room, Mu Ran was stunned for a while before realizing where he was.

It was already bright outside, and Yi Tian was not there. Mu Ran didn't know what time it was. He was thinking about Mu Jin, so he opened the quilt anxiously and prepared to get out of bed. He lowered his head and accidentally saw the ring on his ring finger. He was stunned for a moment, and it took a few seconds for him to come back to his senses and quickly get out of bed.

When Mu Ran came downstairs, Yi Tian was playing with Mu Jin in the flower room. Mu Jin was watering the flowers with a small white kettle in his hand. He turned his head when he heard the sound. When she saw Mu Ran clearly, he put down the kettle and used the last He rushed over quickly. Yi Tian stood up and leaned against the bookshelf to look at them.

Mu Ran bent down and picked up Mu Jin, and asked softly: "Mu Jin got out of bed by himself?"

Mu Jin put her arms around his neck, turned to look at Yi Tian, and then whispered: "Uncle said that dad was sleeping, and uncle brought Mu Jin down."