12

It was already late at night and there were very few cars on the road. I stopped on the side of the road for a long time without waiting for a car. Just when I was getting more and more anxious, two black Mercedes-Benz cars suddenly drove over from a distance. I thought they were cars going back to the community, so I stepped aside. Who knew that two cars stopped in front of me one after the other, and several men in black suits got out of the cars.

"Mu Ran?" One of the men looked at me and asked expressionlessly.

I had a bad feeling in my heart, so I turned around and wanted to run back. Several men gathered around to block me. The man's cold voice sounded from behind me: "It's him, take him away."

"What are you going to do! I..." I turned around and looked at the man and asked loudly. Before I finished speaking, I suddenly felt a pain in the back of my neck and passed out.

When I woke up again, I was in my previous home, with familiar furniture and familiar furnishings, almost as they were before I finally left. If it weren't for the fact that I was tied to a chair, I might have thought that all my previous experiences were a dream.

It's broad daylight outside and there's no one in the house. I don't know who brought me here, but I have to go back quickly. My mother is still waiting for me in the hospital.

My hands were tied behind my back, and I struggled to free myself from the rope. I don't know how long it took, until I was sweating profusely and my wrists were scratched, but there was still no sign of the rope loosening. I gasped and stopped. Seeing the light outside gradually dimming, I felt increasingly anxious.

"Is there anyone there?" I struggled to move to the door and knock on it, but my whole body was tied to the chair. As soon as I got up, the chair tilted and fell to the ground with a "bang". The door suddenly opened, and a man in a black suit came in, looked at me, and then left silently.

"Wait! Don't leave! Why are you locking me here!" The door was slammed shut, and the room became quiet again.

Because I was tied to the chair, I fell sideways on the ground, making it harder to move than before. I put my face on the ground and rubbed forward little by little. By the time I reached the door, my whole body was soaked with sweat. My wrists were probably bleeding, and there were bursts of severe pain.

"Let me out!" I shouted while banging my foot on the door.

No response. I continued banging on the door and shouting, hoping someone would hear me as they passed by. But I kept shouting until my throat was dry and sore, but there was still no movement.

I closed my eyes and put my head on the ground, feeling increasingly desperate.

Just when I thought I was going to be trapped in this room and die, there was a "click" and the door was opened. I quickly looked up and it was Lin Han.

Lin Han looked at me in surprise, then raised the corner of his mouth with a sympathetic smile, "Tsk, tsk, how pitiful." I was about to speak, when two people came over and dragged me to the middle of the room again. Lin Han walked in and said casually: "Untie the rope from his body." The two men immediately untied me. When my hand was free again, I ignored the pain in my body and my still bleeding wrist, and struggled hard to get up.

Lin Han came over and kicked me hard on the chest. I was so painful that I wanted to shrink into a ball. The two people next to me immediately held me down, one on the left and the other on the right. I couldn't even move. Lin Han squatted down, pinched my chin and forced me to raise my head. His beautiful red eyes stared at me fiercely, "Mu Ran, Mu Ran, I finally waited for today."

I know how much Lin Han hates me. He has loved Yi Tian for so many years, but in the end he watched me use that method to steal his most important person. He already hates me to the core. So even if Yi Tian is willing to forgive me and let me go, Lin Han won't. I knew that I would probably never get out of here again, but my mother was still in the hospital waiting for money to save her life. I couldn't just die here, so I looked at him and begged: "Lin Han, please let me give the money." Send me to the hospital. As long as my mother has the operation, no matter what you want to do to me, I will come back and let you deal with it. I beg you, please let me send the money there first..."

Lin Han glanced at me in surprise, and then suddenly realized: "So you really have a mother..." He paused, and then laughed softly, "Then I can't let you go."

I stared at him with wide eyes, and for a moment my whole body was shaking with hatred. He put away the expression on his face, stood up and signaled, and the two people next to him immediately kicked me one after another. I held my head and shrank my body into a ball. After they kicked me a few times and found that they couldn't hit my vital parts, two people dragged me up from the ground. Lin Han came over and kicked me on the chest and lower abdomen.

I thought I was going to be beaten to death. I'm a little sad that I can't choose my own birth, but I can't even decide my own death. At this moment, I suddenly felt resentful to God. Why did you let me die now? What will happen to my mother if I die? How long can she live without money for medical treatment? If I had known that the ending would be like this, I would rather die alone than go away with so much care and sadness in my heart.

In a daze, I was let go. I lost support and fell to my knees on the ground. I covered my mouth and coughed a few times. Suddenly, a fishy sweetness filled my mouth. I opened my mouth and spat out a mouthful of blood with a "wow" sound. My whole body was in severe pain, my mind was buzzing, my vision was a little blurry, and finally I felt so weak that the hands supporting my body softened and I fell to the ground.

At this time I heard Lin Han's cold voice: "Take off his clothes."

I opened my eyes wide, realizing what he was going to do, and struggled to crawl forward. Someone kicked me to the ground from behind. Lin Han knelt down and looked at me, his eyes flashing with inexplicable excitement: "Aren't you cheap? I have 5 people here who don't know if they can satisfy you?"

I watched Lin Han shake his head desperately, his voice trembling every time he spoke: "Don't be like this...don't be like this..."

Lin Han stood up, and the two people next to him were holding me down while reaching out to tear off my clothes.

I have never been so scared, not even when I thought I was going to be beaten to death. I have never made myself happy in my life. I have made a lot of efforts. What is ridiculous is that in the end I encountered all the misfortunes because of them. I can be punched, kicked and killed, but I can't let my last self-esteem in this world be trampled on.

So when the two people reached out, I used the last strength of my body to break free, grabbed one of them's hand, and bit it hard. The man screamed, and the people around him were stunned for a moment. Taking advantage of this moment, I took out my other hand and punched the other man hard in the face. Then I turned over, rolled, crawled and stumbled towards the dining table in the living room.

When I ran to the table, I saw a fruit knife in the fruit plate. At this moment, I was glad that I had the habit of putting fruit knives in the fruit plate. I knew it would be useless even if I had a knife in my hand. I would not be their opponent on my own. Lin Han not only wants me dead, he also wants to torture and humiliate me in every possible way. If he is caught, hell will be waiting for me. So I didn't hesitate, reached out and grabbed the handle of the knife, gritted my teeth and stabbed the knife into my stomach.

My stomach felt cold for a while and then gradually started to feel numb and painful. I supported the table and slowly slid to the floor. Lin Han looked at me with wide eyes and disbelief. I showed him a victorious smile, "Death...will...not...humiliate you..." He had an angry expression on his face, and just as he was about to come over, suddenly "Boom" With a sound, the door was kicked open hard.

I looked up and saw several people rushing in behind Yi Tian.

Lin Han rushed to Yi Tian in panic and pulled him to explain: "Yitian, I can't let this bastard continue to blackmail you... So as long as he dies... As long as he dies, everything will be fine..."

Yi Tian didn't say anything. He still stood at the door and stared at me blankly, his face full of disbelief.

The wound continued to ooze blood. I covered the wound and struggled to stand up. I held the table and sofa all the way, leaving blood marks on them. I staggered to him. When I got in front of him, I finally couldn't hold my legs up. Kneeling softly on the ground.

"Mu Ran!" Yi Tian hugged me, his voice full of panic.

I gasped for air, took out the check from my pocket with shaking hands, and handed it to him. A mouthful of blood came out of my mouth. I swallowed the blood that surged up in my throat and begged: " Yi Tian...please...you...save...my mother..."

After saying this, I was in so much pain that I couldn't hold on any longer. I didn't have time to wait for Yi Tian's answer and passed out.