14

There has been a vague sound in my ears, so noisy...

I closed my eyes tightly and tried to push myself back into deep sleep. The voice kept echoing in my ears. I had no choice but to finally open my eyes, but I was stunned.

The woman in front of me had a very gentle face, and she was looking at me with a soft smile on her lips. Seeing me waking up, the woman sighed helplessly: "Son, how old are you and you still stay in bed! You will be late when you get up soon." After saying that, she shouted out the door: "Old Mu, take out the eggs from the pot and give them to me." Your son puts it on." A rich male voice immediately sounded outside: "I got it! Brat, come out and eat!"

I stared blankly at everything in front of me. I held the woman in front of me with trembling hands, opened my mouth several times, and finally choked and shouted: "Mom?..." The memory in my mind was chaotic. They said she was dead. ...But she is standing right in front of me now...

Why can she speak? Why am I not in the hospital? I thought of something and suddenly stretched out my hand to pull open my pajamas. My abdomen was smooth and flat, not to mention there was no trace of the knife edge.

"Of course, what's wrong with you? What's wrong with you?" Perhaps it was because my face was too ugly, so my mother worriedly stretched out her hand to test the temperature of my forehead.

I looked at my mother's gentle and tolerant eyes and slowly calmed down. The confusing and painful memories in my mind began to dissipate, and everything gradually became clear.

I'm not an orphan at all.

My name is Mu Ran. I am 17 years old. I have a very happy family. My mother is slow-tempered and gentle, and my father has a loud voice. There is also a good buddy who grew up with me, Yi Tian.

Everything, the drugging, taking pictures, and the mute mother are all just a nightmare!

All the memories of my previous life came to my mind. I looked up at the bedroom where I had lived for 17 years with wide eyes. I looked at the posters of my favorite football stars on the wall. I looked at the messy books and notes on the table that had not been put away, and even the books and notes hanging on the chair. That smelly sock on my back, everything was so familiar. I was sure that this was the home I had lived in for 17 years, and that Mu Ran was really just a nightmare! In an instant, I threw myself into my mother's arms and cried loudly.

"What's wrong? What's wrong!" My dad rushed in with two boiled eggs in his hand. He was stunned when he saw my crying face full of snot and tears.

"But don't scare Mom! What happened?" My mother pulled me out of her arms and wiped my tears with her hands, her face full of worry.

I looked at my parents who were very frightened by me. Their eyes were full of worry, and all their emotions were affected by my actions and expressions, as if nothing in this world was more important than me. . I suddenly recalled myself as an orphan in the dream, and how I felt when I lost my mother. My heart ached, and tears welled up even more violently.

Fortunately it was all just a dream, fortunately I woke up.

I wiped away my tears fiercely, swallowed embarrassedly, and explained in a low voice: "I had a nightmare..."

The room was quiet for a second, then a chestnut hit me on the head, and my dad's loud voice sounded in my ears: "How old are you, bastard boy! Do you think you are still breastfeeding?!" I held my head, but actually I didn't feel any pain, mainly because my dad's roar made me a little dizzy.

"Dad, can you yell a little lower? I almost got a concussion from your yelling!"

"Looking for a dozen, right?" My dad still held two eggs in his hand and reached out to reach for me.