4

Mu Ran continued 04
2023-11-07 11:08 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

Yi Tian stood there for a long time, and Liao Fei called him several times before he came back to his senses.

"Don't let anyone come in." Yi Tian confessed and walked into the room.

The person on the hospital bed stared into the distance with his eyes open, his eyes empty and unfocused. The doctor said he had a severe tendency to self-mutilate and was too weak to take any more medication, so he tied his uninjured left hand to the bedpost to prevent him from touching the wound.

After not seeing him for a few days, he became so thin that he lost his shape, and his face was so pale that no blood could be seen. If it weren't for the slight rise and fall of his chest, Yi Tian couldn't believe that this man was still alive and breathing.

Yi Tian stood there and looked at Mu Ran silently. After a while, he walked forward and untied the bandage on Mu Ran's hand without saying anything. Mu Ran noticed that the restraints on his hands were gone, his fingers moved slightly, and then he immediately reached out to pull the wound on his right wrist.

Seeing his actions, Yi Tian quickly grabbed the man's hand and pressed it under his body, and said angrily: "What the hell do you want to do!"

Mu Ran was still unresponsive, but his hand that was suppressed was trying hard to break free.

Looking at his lifeless look, Yi Tian felt a fire rising in his heart, and sneered: "I can't play the threatening game any more and started to harm myself? Who are you pretending to be pitiful for?" He didn't want to speak any more to irritate his eyes. This person, but he couldn't control himself. He had long forgotten how to talk to Mu Ran properly, and scolding, mocking and rolling his eyes was almost the norm when he got along with Mu Ran.

Mu Ran's body began to tremble slightly, but the trembling frequency was so small that it would be almost undetectable if it weren't for Yi Tianzheng's hand pressing down on him. His eyes moved, and finally he raised his head to meet Yi Tian's gaze.

"I..." Mu Ran opened his mouth, his voice hoarse, "...it's... uncomfortable..." It took a long time for him to squeeze out three words with difficulty.

Yi Tian was stunned for a moment.

This was the first time in three years that Mu Ran said such words to him. He didn't say it when he was beaten to the point of being sent to the hospital, he didn't say it when he was so humiliated that his face turned red and he couldn't speak, and he didn't say it when he was so embarrassed that he couldn't hold his head up after being bullied by Lin Han in private. Yi Tian himself was curious, wouldn't this person be in pain? Then it was like he had found an interesting new game, and he could also vent the inexplicable feelings in his heart. He did things to hurt Mu Ran again and again, testing this person's bottom line to see how far he could tolerate it.

Now that he finally said it hurt, Yi Tian felt that he was not happy at all. He lowered his head, silently holding Mu Ran's hand and putting it back under the quilt, not wanting to face Mu Ran's almost pleading eyes.

I sat like this for a long time, and didn't even take my hands out until I left.

The next day Yi Tian took Mu Ran out of the hospital and took him home.

Yi Tian has been living alone since he moved out of his old house. He doesn't have a bad temper and needs someone to take care of him, so someone comes to clean the house regularly. Su Wenyang asked if he wanted to find someone to take care of Mu Ran. It happened that Yi Tian had recently finished his work with the Wu family and gave himself a long vacation to stay at home to rest. He was not afraid of something happening to Mu Ran, so he refused. When He Xudong found out, he originally wanted to stop him, but when he saw Xu Ran's face, he had to hold back his words. He had no choice but to hide it from Lin Han first.