15

Mu Ran continued 15
2023-11-07 11:15 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

Before Aunt Li went back, Yi Tian left her his personal phone number, "If you need any help, please call me."

If it were anyone else, he would probably be ecstatic to get such a promise from Yi Tian.

Aunt Li took it hesitantly and said with some caution: "Please take good care of Mu Ran. This child... his life is too hard..." In fact, Aunt Li still doesn't know about the relationship between Yi Tian and Mu Ran. She doesn't She understood why Mu Ran would be desperate enough to sell his kidney when he had a friend like Yi Tian. She didn't know where Mu Ran had been in those few days and why he was injured. Of course, she didn't ask. She felt that Xu Ran Yitian was not an ordinary person, and he was always a little cautious and fearful when facing them.

"Don't worry." Yi Tian nodded towards her.

Xu Ran left with Aunt Li, and she wanted to send Aunt Li back. When leaving, Xu Ran asked Aunt Li to wait for her by the car. When they were gone, she turned to look at Yi Tian and sneered: "One hundred thousand. Those little lovers who have slept with you a few times want the sports car you want. , bags, clothes, do you have this number?"

Yi Tian didn't speak. Xu Ran closed his eyes and looked at him with some frustration: "He will cry today, which is a sign that he is getting better. He can slowly feel the outside world now, and maybe he will wake up suddenly. You are prepared." After a pause, Xu Ran added: "If, before this, you get tired of playing the sympathy game, tell me and I will take him out for treatment." She was an outsider, and after hearing so much, she saw After hearing so much, even her heart became cold. Xu Ran simply couldn't imagine how Mu Ran felt after experiencing everything personally.

Yi Tian was not angry because of Xu Ran's questioning again. He looked at Xu Ran and just said, "I'll call you if he has anything going on."

Xu Ran didn't answer, looked at him emotionlessly, turned and left.

When Yi Tian returned to the living room, Mu Ran was still sitting on the sofa staring at the bag blankly, with dried tears all over his face.

Yi Tian walked over and wanted to hold him up, but he squeezed the bag tightly and refused to move. Yi Tian knelt down, held his hand and looked up at him: "Put the bag here first, let's go wash our faces."

Mu Ran still had no reaction. Yi Tian was not in a hurry, and tried to persuade him again and again, with the utmost patience. Finally, Mu Ran's hand finally relaxed a little, and Yi Tian took the bag out of his hand, put it on the table, and took him to the bathroom.

Yi Tian led Mu Ran to the sink, wetted the towel with hot water and wrung out the water, then gently wiped Mu Ran's face. Mu Ran stood beside him and let him do what he did. When the towel touched his eyes, He would also close his eyes on his own. They have been getting along like this for almost two weeks, and Yi Tian's care for Mu Ran has turned from a novelty at the beginning into a habit.

After wiping his face, Yi Tian leaned over and kissed Mu Ran's somewhat red eyes. His movements were natural and there was no expression on his face, as if this kind of closeness was natural.

Later in the evening, the aunt came over to cook, and Yi Tian followed her into the kitchen. He didn't have time to cook, but he wanted to learn how to make porridge for Mu Ran to drink in the morning.

Yi Tian had explained to his aunt before, and she had specially prepared the ingredients. Following his aunt's instructions, he cut the chicken breast into small pieces and marinated it with cornstarch. He also soaked the mushrooms and cut them into cubes. Auntie occasionally reminded me by the side, while preparing ingredients for dinner. When the porridge was finally cooked and the chicken and mushrooms were added in, the auntie was busy looking at the soup and didn't pay much attention. She just told Yi Tian to add some salt.