3

Mu Ran continued 03
2023-11-07 11:07 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

He Xudong received a call from Yi Tian. Hearing the cold voice, he didn't dare to make any jokes. He hung up the phone, called Xu Ran and rushed to the hospital. When he arrived at the hospital, he met Liao Fei. After roughly understanding the situation, He Xudong was confused, "Holy shit! What does Yi Tian mean?" After thinking about it, he still couldn't believe it, and asked again, "Are you talking about Mu Ran? Playing with pornographic photos? That guy from the door?"

"Yes." Liao Fei nodded.

He Xudong was speechless. Hearing Yi Tian's voice, he thought something serious had happened, so he rushed to the hospital with his wife in a hurry. What's wrong with Yi Tian? Go save this man. If he wants to die, just let him die. The world will be pure if he dies. They don't need to think of such a terrible person every time they see Yi Tian. . Although they are quite happy to see Yi Tian's jokes, it is one thing for their own brothers to see Yi Tian's jokes, but it is another thing for others to make him become a joke.

He Xudong was still wondering, but Xu Ran, who had neat short hair, grabbed his ear and sneered, "What's going on? Tell me clearly!" That was not something worth publicizing to Yi Tian and Mu Ran. He Xudong He didn't take it to heart, so Xu Ran didn't know at all.

He Xudong raised his head and wailed, "Honey, we don't do this, please save some face for me outside. It hurts, it hurts... be gentle, gentle!"

Liao Fei looked amused, but on the surface he remained calm. Speaking of it, the story of the He family's young master and the Xu family's young lady could be called a "legend".

I remember when He Xudong claimed to be a wanderer who never touched a leaf among thousands of flowers. To put it bluntly, he was an unscrupulous person who changed women as quickly as he changed clothes. He also promoted his singleism everywhere every day, saying that there was only sex in the world. Love despises those who enter the grave of marriage. Later, the old man of the He family became angry. No matter how single and romantic you are, you have to give birth to a grandson for me! So she went on a blind date, and met Xu Ran, the youngest daughter of the Xu family.

Xu Ran is also a promising person. He has obtained a degree in psychology from the most famous school in the world in country A without relying on his own connections. I originally wanted to continue reading, but the elders of the Xu family quit. This girl is very capable in reading and can give the Xu family face, but if she keeps reading like this, will people be stupid if they don't? So we tried every means to call him back, and arranged a blind date for Xu Ran as soon as we arrived, and then we met our uninhibited young master of the He family.

He Xudong had never seen any beautiful women since he was a child, and he felt disdainful when he saw Xu Ran, who was not very well-dressed, but he maintained a very good demeanor and politeness on the surface. If it were a rich girl, she would probably be dazzled by his handsome gentleman appearance again. But who is Xu Ran? People who have studied psychology for so many years are not in vain. She can clearly see the contempt and perfunctoryness revealed in He Xudong's eyes and movements.

So after the two of them had been in contact for a few days, He Xudong took the initiative to say that Miss Xu was elegant, noble, beautiful, and she was like the bright moon in the sky. I, Rufu, was really not worthy of her. Xu Ran also smiled and said that he happened to be attracted to a naked girl. The male peacock with his buttocks spread out in all directions was not interested.

He Xudong was stunned at the time. He didn't come back to his senses until everyone had left. He was so angry that his lungs exploded.

In this way, the two people were officially in love. Who knew that there was something wrong with pinching Mr. He? In Lin Han's words, he would feel uncomfortable if he was not dealt with by Xu Ran for a day. He Xudong was not stupid. He knew that he had been screwed, so he simply settled his romantic debts, put down his airs, and started pursuing people seriously.