14

Mu Ran continued 14
2023-11-07 11:14 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

The next day Yi Tian called Xu Ran and told him about Mu Ran's condition last night. Xu Ran was not surprised. Mu Ran had been taking medicine for so long and Yi Tian was taking care of him every day. It was only a matter of time before his condition improved.

Xu Ran was inspired by this incident and thought of going to Aunt Li. Aunt Li was one of the few people Mu Ran cared about. Meeting her might make Mu Ran feel touched. She could also ask about the relationship between Mu Ran and his mute mother. matter of time. Yi Tian also agreed with this idea. He happened to have Aunt Li's address here and gave it to Xu Ran.

Xu Ran didn't call He Xudong, but drove there by looking for the address.

She was also lucky, Aunt Li came back just in time to pack her things. Her husband was almost well. After discussion, the couple decided to stay in the same city. The mute woman was gone, and Aunt Li had no worries here. This time she was ready to leave completely.

Aunt Li was still a little confused when she saw Xu Ran. After hearing Xu Ran's intention, the descendants couldn't sit still and asked repeatedly: "What's wrong with Xiao Mu? Isn't he discharged from the hospital? What kind of disease is this?" Aunt Li came back. Later, she went to the hospital to find Mu Ran, but Mu Ran had been discharged and did not leave any news for her. She remembered what Mu Ran had said to her before, and thought that Mu Ran had left here and gone to another city.

Xu Ran comforted her, "Don't worry, come with me to see him. I'll tell you the details on the way."

Aunt Li nodded in agreement, pulled down the sleeves on her hands and wanted to follow Xu Ran. But after taking two steps, she suddenly stopped and turned around hurriedly to rummage through something in the cabinet.

Xu Ran stood at the door and waited patiently for her. After a while, Aunt Li came out, holding something wrapped several times in a white cloth bag. Xu Ran didn't ask what it was, but waited for Aunt Li to lock the door before taking the people in the car to Yi Tian's house.

After getting in the car, Aunt Li kept frowning and looking out the window, holding the white bag tightly in her hand. Xu Ran noticed her uneasiness and smiled and talked to her to relax her mood: "Aunt Li, you just left with me, aren't you afraid that I am a liar?"

Sure enough, Aunt Li burst out laughing, "You are such a beautiful girl and you drive a small car. How can you lie to me?" Aunt Li doesn't understand cars. In her eyes, cars are divided into small cars and big cars. How could she know that Xu The "small car" Ran drove was something she and her wife could not afford even if they struggled their whole lives to buy two wheels.

Xu Ran chuckled: "Don't tell me, today's liars don't look like liars."

Aunt Li looked at her suspiciously.

Xu Ran smiled so hard that his eyes rolled, "I'm kidding you."

Aunt Li smiled and breathed a sigh of relief.

Xu Ran relaxed a little when she saw the person, and then started to tell her the specific situation of Mu Ran. Aunt Li listened quietly, and her eyes became red when Xu Ran said that Mu Ran committed suicide and suffered from some kind of depression and didn't even recognize the person.

They talked like this all the way, and when the car entered the community where Yi Tian's home was located, Aunt Li saw those exquisite and elegant single-family villas through the car window, and she felt more and more uneasy.

When they arrived at Yi Tian's house, Xu Ran parked the car and took Aunt Li in. Aunt Li was speechless. For a person like her, the most beautiful and luxurious places she has ever seen were the lobbies of several-star hotels on the roadside, and she could only see them through glass doors. She had never been to such a place before.