28

Mu Ran continued 28
2023-11-07 11:23 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

It was just dawn when Yi Tian woke up. He drank too much yesterday, and now his head still hurts. His mind was so messed up that he couldn't think of anything. He was holding someone in his arms. Yi Tian thought it was Mu Ran, but when he looked down, he realized it was Jian Ning.

Yi Tian retracted his hand and sat up suddenly, rubbing his temples so hard that the veins on his forehead jumped. Jian Ning was awakened by his movements and opened her eyes in a daze. When he saw Yi Tian clearly, she was stunned at first, then a faint smile appeared on her lips, she sat up from the bed and asked softly: "Are you awake? Are you feeling uncomfortable anywhere? ?"

Yi Tian didn't reply to his words and tried to remember what happened last night. He remembered that they were drinking at the bar, and later he was very drunk. There were some vague pictures in his mind, and he was not sure what happened. He still had a vague memory of seeing Mu Ran when he came back. Why is Jian Ning now? In his bed?

He raised his head and looked at Jian Ning and almost gritted his teeth and asked, "What's going on?"

Seeing his angry expression, Jian Ning deliberately wanted to tease him. She opened her collar to reveal the clear hickey on her collarbone. She blinked and said innocently, "What do you think is going on?"

Yi Tian's heart sank, and he didn't bother to ask more questions. He vigorously lifted the quilt and got out of bed. He got up too quickly, and his eyes suddenly darkened. He didn't care and ran out of the door unsteadily. He was so flustered that he didn't even notice that he and Jian Ning were still wearing their clothes, and they looked like they had just had sex.

Mu Ran slept lightly and woke up when he heard the sound of opening the door. He opened his eyes and saw Yi Tian leaving the bedroom. He quickly got up from the sofa, folded his clothes and put them in his pocket, then stood up and looked at Yi Tian.

Yi Tian opened the door and felt relieved when he saw Mu. He paused and then slowly went downstairs.

He didn't know if Mu Ran knew what happened last night, but he never thought about having a relationship with Jian Ning. He was thinking in his mind how to answer Mu Ran's question and how to deal with this matter... He was a little nervous and confused in his heart, but he couldn't tell it at all on his face.

When he came downstairs and was about to speak, he suddenly saw a pocket at Mu Ran's feet, and could vaguely see some clothes inside. Yi Tian's face instantly darkened, and he asked in a cold voice: "You What to do."

Mu Ran noticed Yi Tian's gaze and quickly picked up his bag and walked to Yi Tian. He was afraid that Yi Tian would think that he was stealing something from home, so he opened the bag a little so that Yi Tian could see the contents clearly, and then became a little nervous. explained:

"I didn't take anything randomly." He turned around and pointed to the table in front of the sofa, "I put the keys, mobile phone and card that Mr. Su gave me there."

Yi Tian looked at his cautious look, his heart contracted suddenly, and he almost couldn't breathe for a moment. He slapped away the bag that Mu Ran stretched out in front of him and shouted angrily: "Who the hell asked you this?!"

Without warning, Mu Ran was slapped so violently by him. His hand loosened and the bag fell to the ground, and his medicine rolled out. Mu Ran bent down to pick up the medicine and put it into his pocket. Then he raised his head and said in embarrassment: "Yi Tian, could you please tell the people at the gate? They said they can't go out without your permission." Mu Ran thought Yi Tian was right. I was angry why he still stayed here and didn't leave, so I quickly explained the reason.