2

Mu Ran continued 02
2023-11-07 11:07 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

Luo Yu was the first to realize that something was wrong with Mu Ran.

The doctor did an examination that day and said that there was nothing wrong with him and he just needed to rest well. However, Mu Ran didn't say a word for three days after waking up, and his appetite was very small. The two of them didn't pay much attention to it at first. They just thought that maybe he was in a bad mood just after waking up. Great. What really aroused the two people's alarm was the fourth night of Luo Yu's vigil.

Luo Yu was a little sleepy that day. Because nothing happened to anyone these days, he relaxed a lot. He still yawned all by himself and lay down on the sofa. After a while, he fell asleep in a daze. It was already midnight when Luo Yu woke up again. Years of training had allowed him to remain alert even when asleep, so he opened his eyes almost as soon as Mu Ran moved.

At first, when he saw someone getting out of bed, he thought he wanted to go to the bathroom, so he didn't take it seriously. Gradually, he discovered something was wrong. After Mu Ran got out of bed, he stood there for a minute, and then he started walking around the room. First he opened the curtains, then behind the chair and under the bed, and finally he walked to stand in front of Luo Yu and looked directly at him.

Luo Yu's hair stood on end and he didn't dare to move, just looking at him in the dark room.

After a while, Mu Ran suddenly asked, "Who's crying?" The long silence made his voice hoarse to the extreme, making it even more terrifying in such a quiet space.

Luo Yu was almost scared to tears. Damn it, he wouldn't be so scared even if he were to challenge a group of guys by himself. After shaking for a long time, Luo Yu whispered: "No one is crying." After finishing, he swallowed and added, "Here... there are only two of us here."

The room fell silent after he said this. Mu Ran still stood straight in front of him, looking at him without moving or speaking. Luo Yu broke out in a cold sweat. Now he just wanted to run out without caring. But before he could make up his mind to run, Mu Ran moved first. He turned around blankly and walked to the door. As soon as he touched the door handle, Luo Yu jumped up and stopped him, "What are you going to do! "While speaking, Luo Yu quickly turned on the switch next to the door. The lights came on in an instant, and Luo Yu felt much more at ease.

"Who's crying?" Mu Ran still asked blankly. Under the light, he frowned, his eyes were empty, and he didn't look at anyone when he spoke. The whole person looked a little weird.

"No one is crying, you can go back to sleep." Luo Yu replied creepily, still blocking the door with his body to prevent anyone from leaving. Just kidding, can this person run out now? Who will be responsible if something goes wrong?

Luo Yu originally thought that this man would definitely take a long time to stop, but after listening to his words, Mu Ran stared at him for a while, then turned and walked back, and then lay down on the bed obediently, but within a few minutes, he He pulled the quilt up and covered his head, curling up into a ball and hiding under the quilt.

Luo Yu couldn't care about him for the moment and quickly took out his cell phone to call Liao Fei: "I'm sorry, come here quickly, I'm going to be scared to death!"

Liao Fei was sleeping in a daze. He immediately woke up when he heard Luo Yu's voice. Without answering, he hung up the phone, put on his clothes and rushed to the hospital.

When he arrived at the hospital and made sure that Mu Ran was sleeping on the bed, he breathed a sigh of relief. He turned around and asked Luo Yu, who had been clinging to him since he came in: "What happened?" Luo Yu asked The matter was explained once, and then he said with a sad face: "Is there something wrong with him? Damn, this kind of thing can't happen again." He, Luo Yu, is not afraid of anything, he is just afraid that these things are a little bit weird. God's stuff.

Liao Fei's brows furrowed more and more as he listened, "I'll stay tonight, you can go back." Luo Yu didn't leave, hugging his waist to express that he wanted to live and die with him. Liao Fei rolled his eyes at him and refused to expose the fact that Erque simply didn't dare to go home.

Later, Yi Tian received a call from Liao Fei. After listening to Liao Fei's account, Yi Tian was silent for a long time, and then told him that he had two days to return to China and asked him to take good care of him. After hanging up the phone, Yi Tian thought about it and dialed He Xudong's number again.

As soon as the call was connected, the person over there said in a non-serious manner: "Hey, Xiao Yiyi, have you missed me?" Yi Tian was too lazy to be wordy with him, and went straight to the point: "Lend me your wife."

"Oh my god, can you use my wife? Even if you and I are brothers who grew up wearing the same crotchless pants, you can't do this. You know, your friend's wife can't bully you..."

"I'm going back to China in two days. I'll call you then and hang up." Yi Tian was not in the mood to joke with him. He Xudong was just a bit talkative and he was very reliable in getting things done. Yi Tian threw his cell phone on the table with some irritation, lit a cigarette and walked to the floor-to-ceiling window of the office to be quietly lost in thought. After Mu Ran woke up, he noticed something was wrong with him, so he asked Liao Fei and Luo Yu to keep an eye on him. But he didn't expect Mu Ran to be so brave and actually commit suicide.

Su Wenyang asked others on the plane that day how to deal with it. He couldn't answer, he didn't know. He was obviously disgusted with that person, so why did he save him again and again? Do you pity him? When did Yi Tian become so sympathetic? He didn't even believe this reason. He only knew that he didn't want Mu Ran to die, but he didn't know why he didn't want him to die. It was like a confused and strange circle, and he somehow got himself into it. The most ridiculous thing was that he was the one who drew this strange circle. Own.

Ever since they discovered something was wrong with Mu Ran that night, Liao Fei and Luo Yu had been staring at the person with great vigor. But no matter how careful they were, something happened.

At noon that day, Mu Ran had lunch and went to bed as usual. Liao Fei felt relieved when he saw the person sleeping peacefully on the bed with his eyes closed, so he sat on the sofa and read a book, occasionally replying to Xiaoliu's text messages complaining about his talk. When Liao Fei noticed something was wrong and rushed over to lift off the quilt, even a person with such a good psychological quality almost couldn't recover.

Mu Ran found a piece of glass shard from somewhere and hid it in his hand. His left wrist was cut to pieces, and most of the sheets were stained red with blood. Even the quilt was stained with a lot of blood. Liao Fei quickly snatched the piece of glass from the man's hand and threw it away. Then, while ringing the bell, he turned up the sheets and pressed the wound on Mu Ran's wrist tightly.

Mu Ran was already a little delirious. He didn't respond when Liao Fei held him down. He only opened his eyes slightly and stared at the ceiling, looking as if he was about to fall asleep from exhaustion.

When the doctor came in and saw the blood on the bed, he panicked and started rescuing her without even thinking about talking. Liao Fei retreated out of the door with his hands full of blood. Just then his cell phone rang, and Su Wenyang told him that they had arrived. Liao Fei smiled bitterly in his heart. When something happened at the end, he didn't know how to explain it.

Su Wenyang hung up the phone and turned around to look at his boss, who was obviously not resting well. He sighed and told the story. Originally, this trip abroad was just to wrap up the affairs of the Wu family. The task at hand was completed, and the follow-up work could just be left to the other juniors of the Yi family.

I still thought I could have a good rest when I returned to my country, but I didn't expect that before I could fully feel the fragrance of the soil of my motherland, something happened.

Yi Tian didn't say anything after hearing this. He threw his luggage directly to Su Wenyang and asked him to go back to the company first. He called He Xudong as he left. Su Wenyang looked at his boss's back from behind and sighed silently. He didn't know why he had a hunch that this matter would not be finished for the time being.