48

Mu Ran continued 48
2023-11-07 11:34 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

Mu Ran entered the ward and turned around to see Yi Tian. For some reason, he stopped moving forward. The words Su Wenyang said came to mind, but when he actually faced Yi Tian, Mu Ran began to doubt whether those words were really... not his hallucinations?

Yi Tian leaned back on the bed, closing his eyes and thinking about something, his brows furrowed deeply. He opened his eyes and looked up when he heard the voice, and saw Mu Ran standing by the door looking at him, with a worried expression on his face, but gradually became hesitant. The wound on his abdomen did not heal well. When he was sent to the hospital, light blood even oozed from the wound, and the area around the wound was red and swollen. The doctor gave him treatment and warned him not to move around anymore, but he couldn't care less about it. He opened the quilt and planned to walk over by himself.

When Mu Ran saw his movements, he didn't think too much. He strode over and held his hand, and said nervously: "Don't move..."

Yi Tian said hello, then looked up at him and held his hand in his palm.

Mu Ran didn't move, hesitantly sat down on the edge of the bed.

The two of them were very close. Mu Ran looked at Yi Tian's increasingly profound facial features and looked a little tired, and murmured: "I heard Mr. Su say that you are not living a good life. I...I thought..." It's hard to say anything at this point.

Yi Tian closed his eyes and answered the next words for him, "Do you think that after you leave, I will be happy to get rid of a burden, and in two or three days, I can forget you completely? right?"

Mu Ran was told what he was thinking, and felt a little at a loss for a moment.

Yi Tian looked at Mu Ran with a sarcastic smile, "Xu Ran is right, you have never believed that I love you." He said this casually, not deliberately or deliberately. Seriously, it seems that the "I love you" in the words is taken for granted.

Mu Ran looked at Yi Tian with wide eyes, and his hand moved slightly before Yi Tian squeezed it tightly.

"When you were sick, you didn't respond to the outside world and could only make simple movements in response to sounds. I took care of you for a long time, and everyone was waiting for me. But until the day you woke up, I never thought about it. give up."

Listening to Yi Tian's words, Mu Ran suddenly thought of that night when he packed his luggage and slept on the sofa. Various images flashed in his mind. The last thing that stopped was Yi Tian squatting in front of him, looking at him softly and whispering softly. Asked: "What do you like about me?" He always thought that these were hallucinations, images made up by himself, just like that happy dream, like the mute mother he saw when he woke up in the middle of the night. He didn't know that Yi Tian had never told him that he had received such tender care when he was sick.

"I took you to have dinner with He Xudong and the others. I wanted to settle our relationship in front of everyone, but I was angry at your indifference to Jian Ning and thought that you had been leaving since you woke up, so I deliberately made you angry. Go kiss Jian Ning." Yi Tian looked at Mu Ran with serious and focused eyes, "I drank too much that night, and in the end I only remembered you taking care of me in front of the bed. Later I realized that it was Jian Ning who took care of me, not You." He thought of his tough and arrogant attitude when he explained this matter to Mu Ran last time. He paused and then said softly: "But Mu Ran, believe me, nothing happened between Jian Ning and me."

Mu Ran didn't say a word, just looked at Yi Tian blankly, as if he didn't understand the reason for his sudden explanation word for word.

"I went to the Buddhist temple to beg for beads for you. On the way back, Su Wenyang said that you were missing..." Yi Tian felt a little pain in his heart when he thought of his panic at that time. "I..." He opened his mouth. He wanted to say a lot, about his confession to his family, his confrontation with his father, and how much effort he put in to find Mu Ran, but in the end he still felt that those words were not worth mentioning. When he spoke, he only said a choked sentence, "I've been looking for you for a long time..."

Mu Ran remained silent and did not speak.

Yi Tian felt a little pain in his heart. He closed his eyes, then looked at Mu Ran and said in a very soft voice: "Mu Ran...don't let me go."

Mu Ran kept clenching his teeth and his jaw clenched tightly. He just held back the tears for a long time, and finally burst out at Yi Tian's words. Between him and Yi Tian, Yi Tian was always walking in front, and he was stumbling behind to chase him. At some point, Yi Tian would actually chase after him, begging him in a low voice, "Don't want me." He wanted to say There were a lot of things to say, but when he opened his mouth, no words came out. He could only stare at Yi Tian blankly, crying with tears all over his face.

Yi Tian stretched out his hand and stroked the corner of his eyes that were wet with tears, then clasped the back of his head, pressed him towards him, raised his head and kissed him.

First, the lips touched lightly. Yi Tian waited for a while to make sure that Mu Ran had no intention of resisting, then turned his head and took his lips, deepening the kiss. There was a slight sob between Mu Ran's breaths, and he tensed up nervously when Yi Tian's tongue came in. Yi Tian noticed the change in his mood, and withdrew and kissed the corner of his mouth and side of his face to comfort him. Seeing that he relaxed, he kissed his lips again and inserted his tongue.

I don't know how long it took, but by the time Yi Tian ended the kiss, Mu Ran's face had turned red and his breathing had become somewhat rapid. Yi Tian did not leave, but still rubbed Mu Ran's face with his lips. When he spoke, his voice was intimate and gentle, "Can you go back with me?"

Mu Ran moved to stand up, but Yi Tian simply stretched out his arms to hold him in his arms, and said in his ear, "Let me take care of you and Mu Jin, okay?" The person in his arms remained silent. However, Yi Tian stopped speaking and waited patiently for Mu Ran's answer.

"I..." I don't know how long it took, but Mu Ran finally spoke, "I don't know if I really understand what you mean, Yi Tian..." His voice was a little at a loss, "I am very incompetent. You have lived so far and have nothing, and you have even done such despicable things to you."

"If Yi Tian... you were just grateful that I saved you and felt guilty that the injury affected my life, you didn't..."

"I love you." The words were interrupted, and Mu Ran was stunned, tears welling up again in an instant.

Yi Tian's hand around Mu Ran's waist tightened tighter and tighter. He lowered his head and said again in Mu Ran's ear, "Mu Ran, I love you." His voice was firm and without any hesitation.

Mu Ran was led by Yi Tian to lean forward more and more, and his body was getting closer and closer to Yi Tian. He struggled in a panic, "Don't put pressure on the wound..."

Yi Tian relaxed his strength and let Mu Ran stand up straight. He just held his hand but did not let go. He looked at Mu Ran's red eyes and said in a deep voice: "I'm sorry, I was too impatient. I won't force you, You go back and think about it carefully." Yi Tian paused, "I will also give you a definite answer regarding my family matters, and I will never let you and Mu Jin be harmed in the future."

Mu Ran looked at Yi Tian and was about to say something when a gentle knock on the door suddenly sounded. Yi Tian raised his head and responded. Su Wenyang opened the door and came in. Mu Jin was held in his arms and fell asleep with his head tilted. Su Wenyang also knew how important Mu Jin was to Mu Ran now. He was afraid that the child would catch cold, so he didn't care whether it would interrupt the conversation between Yi Tian and Mu Ran.

As soon as Mu Ran saw Mu Jin, he hurried over. He wanted to reach out and take Mu Jin over. Su Wenyang shook his head slightly, "It's okay, I'll just hold him." Mu Ran retracted his hand and was about to take off his coat to cover him. On Mu Jin's side, Yi Tian spoke in a suppressed voice: "Don't take it off, use my clothes." After saying this, he motioned to Su Wenyang. Su Wenyang held the child and walked to Yi Tian. Yi Tian straightened up from the bed and stretched out his hand. He picked up the coat hanging beside the hospital bed and covered Mu Jin, and then said to Mu Ran: "Go back."

Mu Ran came over and looked at Yi Tian with some anxiety in his eyes, "Then I'll come see you tomorrow."

Yi Tian nodded, took Mu Ran's hand and kissed it, "I want to drink the porridge you cooked."

Mu Ran's ears felt a little hot. He looked away and whispered, "Then I'll bring it over tomorrow."

Yi Tian hummed and let go of Mu Ran's hand.

Mu Ran looked at Yi Tian again and said, "Have a good rest" before leaving the ward with Su Wenyang.