37

Mu Ran continued 37
2023-11-07 11:28 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

There is a Buddhist temple in the city Yi Tian went to this time that has been around for thousands of years.

The ancient temple is located deep in the mountains. It is not very grand and magnificent, and it does not have any carvings and decorations to please the public. It is simple and heavy, and it looks particularly quiet and solemn.

Yi Tian took the time to personally pray for a string of Bodhi beads from the abbot of the Buddhist temple. The beads are consecrated and blessed to remove illness and ensure peace, and are imbued with wishes for turning misfortune into good luck and good health and longevity.

He never believed this before, but now, he is still a little scared.

Because he was coming to the Buddhist temple, he asked Su Wenyang to go back first and take the things he bought for Mu Ran along the way. On his way back, he was making arrangements for the evening when Su Wenyang called.

Before Yi Tian answered the phone, Su Wenyang said in an unsteady voice over there: "Mr. Mu is missing."

Yi Tian clenched his phone, frowned and asked, "What's going on?"

"I just arrived at the hospital. There was no one in the ward, and the nurses were not there. I asked all the doctors and nurses..." Su Wenyang paused, "They all kept silent."

It was impossible for Mu Ran to leave alone. Not to mention that his physical condition did not allow it. The doctors and nurses should have sent news that he was missing. In this situation, it is clear that they knew and acquiesced in Mu Ran's departure.

Who can send Mu Ran away and make all the doctors and nurses dare not stop him?

Yi Tian's expression turned cold, his lips pursed tightly, and there was no emotion in Kurosawa's eyes.

"Keep checking and call me if you have any news."

Su Wenyang responded and Yi Tian hung up the phone.

He always thought that his father would wait for him to really show his cards before taking any action, thinking that his father didn't know anything yet. He was too careless and underestimated his father.

Today is Yi Tian's birthday. When he came home, his mother was discussing the evening menu with the cook at home. As soon as she saw Yi Tian, her mother smiled and greeted him, "I was just about to call you to come back for dinner."

Yi Tian suppressed the anxiety in his heart, patiently managed to say a few words to his mother, and then went to the study to find his father.

Yi Haizhao stood in front of his desk, with a six-foot-long piece of rice paper spread out in front of him. He was practicing calligraphy with his head down and didn't even raise his head when he heard the sound.

Yi Tian waited for a while, and then asked in a deep voice, "Dad, where is Mu Ran?"

Yi Haizhao didn't speak, and the words he wrote were like flowing clouds and flowing water, strong and powerful.

Yi Tian took a gentle breath, and when he spoke again, his voice lost his patience, "Where is Mu Ran."

Yi Haizhao's hand stopped for a moment. He placed the brush on the pen mountain next to the inkstone, opened the drawer and took out a brown paper bag and threw it at Yi Tian's feet. A trace of majesty flashed between his eyebrows and he said lightly: "Do you think I will let this happen?" People stay with you?"

The mouth of the paper bag was thrown open, and several disgusting photos were exposed.

Yi Tian's face turned pale and he clenched his teeth, unable to say a word. His father has investigated Mu Ran and must know about their past. Yi Tian's heart tightened, and after a while he whispered: "He saved me."