6

Mu Ran continued 06
2023-11-07 11:09 Category: Mu RanTurn off the lights

Yi Tian didn't react at all, and he didn't look angry after hearing Xu Ran's words. Until the two people left and the door slammed shut, he still sat on the sofa and didn't move. Mu Ran wouldn't even make a sound. The two people sat quietly in the huge living room, like two cold sculptures.

After a while, Yi Tian suddenly called out Mu Ran's name. His voice was low, without any special emotion, but rather as if he was shouting casually on a whim. After waiting for a long time, the person who used to rush to his side after answering the call, looking at him cautiously and expectantly, did not respond.

Yi Tian's heart sank when he thought of what Xu Ran said, and he turned to look at him silently.

Mu Ran placed his hands on his legs in a regular manner. He had not changed his posture for so long. The person was still staring blankly into the distance, his eyes slightly drooping. From Yi Tian's angle, he could only see the corner of his eye and eyelashes on the left side. When his eyes dropped, he could see his upright nose and slightly dull and pale lips.

For a moment, his heart seemed to tighten, and he lost consciousness because he didn't know where he was touched. By the time Yi Tian came to his senses, he had already leaned over and kissed Mu Ran's lips. He only stayed still for a second. Before the doubts and evasive words in his mind came to his mind, Yi Tian had already raised his hand and pinched Mu Ran's chin, forcing him to open his mouth and inserted the tip of his tongue, pushing away his teeth and gently teasing his soft tongue. Occasionally she would pull out and suck his lips.

This was a kiss that was not too indulgent and erotic, and it was also the first real kiss between Yi Tian and Mu Ran.

It wasn't Yi Tian's deliberate humiliation of Mu Ran in the past, nor was it the secret kiss that Mu Ran had to use all his courage to leave on Yi Tian's face after he fell asleep. This was the first time that Yi Tian kissed him tenderly, even with a little unnoticeable caution.

Mu Ran raised his head slightly following Yi Tian's movements and let him kiss him. There was no response, and even his eyes were dull without any change.

Yi Tian stopped and let him go. After making sure that this person was completely indifferent, he laughed to himself. He felt that there was something abnormal about him, and he even thought of using this method to test Mu Ran. To see if he could You won't suddenly hug him and say with a smile, "I was just pretending to be sick to lie to you." Try to see if he will suddenly wake up and hold on to what happened just now.

But this person is really no longer conscious.

After dinner in the evening, Yi Tian saw that Mu Ran was feeling sleepy sitting on the sofa, so he took him upstairs to rest. Mu Ran had an accident in the bathroom yesterday, and he didn't dare to leave him alone anymore, so he simply took his pajamas and pulled Mu Ran into the bathroom together.

Yi Tian didn't feel embarrassed, and took off his clothes in two or three times. His hair was a little messy, but he didn't care. He raised his hand and threw the clothes into the clothes basket, then reached out to take off Mu Ran's home clothes. Mu Ran couldn't move on his own, and Yi Tian didn't waste any time. He directly raised his hands and legs for others, taking off all his clothes and pants, leaving only his underwear.

Mu Ran had been injured several times recently and had to go to the hospital. He lost a lot of weight. He was so thin that even his ribs were about to protrude, and his skin was abnormally pale. Yi Tian saw the obvious scar on his stomach and froze in place for a while. After a long while, he turned his head and lowered his gaze, reached out and took off his underwear and led him into the shower room.